Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Welcome to you're "doom!""
Dave_S - 8.05.17, 1:06 pm Post #21: | Reply With Quote
MirMirShay said
My poor cats run at the sound of my ESC on start up, lol. They hate my rigs
My cat is the same. Occasionally my losi sets of the neighborhood dogs when I start it outside. Neighbors are all cool with it though.
I don't post much, but when i do i prefer Dos Eques.
"Experienced user"
MirMirShay - 8.05.17, 5:48 pm Post #22: | Reply With Quote
Lol same here all the neighboring dogs go crazy at the sound of my rigs, my neighbors kids swarm the minute me and the hubby drive ours lol
traxxas fan girl and proud american , home of the brave and traxxas !!! Sometimes arm chair lawyer.

Traxxas emaxx 3905&3906, HPI Mini recon, Himoto bowie,
Traxxas 4-tec 2 gt ,Traxxas vxl rustler
"Welcome to you're "doom!""
Dave_S - 8.05.17, 6:04 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
I had to quit running around my place. All my neighbors and their kids want to watch. I don't think they understand the potential energy in a big RC car.
I don't post much, but when i do i prefer Dos Eques.
"Experienced user"
MirMirShay - 8.05.17, 6:23 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
Dave_S said
I had to quit running around my place. All my neighbors and their kids want to watch. I don't think they understand the potential energy in a big RC car.
Hahahahaha I so understand me too, I usual drive at the baseball fields , but with school out its difficult to get a good bashing season in with out spectators.
traxxas fan girl and proud american , home of the brave and traxxas !!! Sometimes arm chair lawyer.

Traxxas emaxx 3905&3906, HPI Mini recon, Himoto bowie,
Traxxas 4-tec 2 gt ,Traxxas vxl rustler