Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"New user"
MongolPete - 8.03.17, 1:16 am Post #11: | Reply With Quote
BK,

Only 100? Haha, yeah you're not great at choosing I guess. Thanks for your thoughts on the 4x4.

N&L

The regular food here is not like those MONG BBQ places there, but it can be pretty good.

I like the idea of another Slash more and more, but I think I'd get another 2WD. I want to keep it simple, not to mention cheap. I will likely never race anyone other than my son and am a minimalist when it comes to upgrades, like Bill Kelly above. I like the Ford Raptor body or the one that comes without a battery, and I have found many cool conversion ideas. Anything I get I'll run stock for a while and only change once I feel like having something different.

Thanks again for your replies,

Pete
"Experienced user"
Thumper01 - 8.03.17, 5:32 am Post #12: | Reply With Quote
The Slash 2wd is a chameleon. With just a simple change of the body and/or tires it can be a short course truck, monster truck, baja desert racer, or even a buggy. Basically, anything you can imagine.