Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
crazykb - 8.11.17, 7:08 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hello all.

I just purchased the DX6e and really like it. However, I don't know how to select a particular switch to use as a flight mode selector (Blade 120s). On the stock 120s radio (piece of garbage) there's a three way toggle switch which allows you to select a mode of fight (two beginner one advanced). How do I select a switch on my new transmitter for that function?

Thanks.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or His Dudeness Duder or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.
"Experienced user"
Habanero - 8.11.17, 7:52 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
The dx6 doesn't have a 3 way switch.

For me to get 3 way flaps enabled I had to get a dx7.

You might try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apVSG4cu_N8
"I really don't pay attention to what anyone else says and don't care lol. I do what I like and it keeps me happy. " - Theibault
"Experienced user"
crazykb - 8.11.17, 8:02 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Habanero, I have the DX6e, not the DX6. I have 'three', 3 way toggles on my transmitter. You'd think that Spektrum would give this info in all of their manuals, considering that both Spektrum and Blade are made by the same company.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or His Dudeness Duder or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.