Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Precision Basher"
fyrstormer - 10.27.16, 8:49 am Post #11: | Reply With Quote
Interesting roof rack and spare tire mods.
Check out "Fyrstormer's Garage" in the General RC forum.
"Semi-Vacationing User"
Velineon - 10.27.16, 3:33 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
It's a Slash 4x4 with shorter arms, driveshafts and shorter chassis. I would ditch the plastic center shaft if you haven't already.
RCs Owned: Traxxas Slash 4x4 - Muscle Slash, Axial Exo-Terra Buggy, Tamiya TT-02 - 73 Carrera RS/85 AE86 Trueno Coupe
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is."
people who use pnvv quotes in their sig are dorky sheeple
"Hasa Diga Eebowai!"
lsear2905 - 10.27.16, 5:57 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
Huh! That's the one I was trying to buy off eBay... from a seller in Chirnside Park!

Good luck to you, at $180 I just couldn't justify it, I offered him $170 cash (which after eBay fees is less than what he got, anyway).
from Melbourne, Australia (where Winter is Summer, and we use the metric system)

Bored? Check out and follow my Instagram feed @mycousinscrogg
Really bored? lsear2905's Garage in the General RC section
Want even more? Check out my flickr page at flickr.com/lsear
"Experienced user"
roadhog29389 - 10.27.16, 9:38 pm Post #14: | Reply With Quote
Yeah, The roof rack is Meccano from what I can tell, There's a tow hitch made from it bolted to the rear bumper as well. Haven't touched it yet but it seems to be in rather good condition. I have a list of crap waiting on Tower to buy, Will have to look at the centre shaft. Ended up costing $217 inc. shipping but got sent a $25 off code by from paypal so paid $192
"Hasa Diga Eebowai!"
lsear2905 - 10.27.16, 10:44 pm Post #15: | Reply With Quote
roadhog29389 said
Yeah, The roof rack is Meccano from what I can tell, There's a tow hitch made from it bolted to the rear bumper as well. Haven't touched it yet but it seems to be in rather good condition. I have a list of crap waiting on Tower to buy, Will have to look at the centre shaft. Ended up costing $217 inc. shipping but got sent a $25 off code by from paypal so paid $192
Weird... I wonder why he didn't want to just sell it for $170 cash?
from Melbourne, Australia (where Winter is Summer, and we use the metric system)

Bored? Check out and follow my Instagram feed @mycousinscrogg
Really bored? lsear2905's Garage in the General RC section
Want even more? Check out my flickr page at flickr.com/lsear
"Experienced user"
roadhog29389 - 10.27.16, 11:28 pm Post #16: | Reply With Quote
lsear2905 said
Weird... I wonder why he didn't want to just sell it for $170 cash?
Not a clue, Maybe since it would be local pickup, it was too low with the trailer for him?
"Experienced user"
3DSteve - 11.13.16, 12:57 pm Post #17: | Reply With Quote
roadhog29389 said
OK, I'll keep that in mind. I have had to put servo savers together before and resorted to a vice and pliers to twist the top on
See Jang's review of Cow R/C's Moo Slick on YouTube, good for keeping bearings and other parts rust-free. Other teflon/silicone sprays might work just as well.