Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
scary97gt - 4.09.17, 10:00 am Post #21: | Reply With Quote
TKR2210 looks like it fits Slash 2wd and Losi scte. So I guess the Slash 4x4 kit actually uses shorter shafts. Since the ones I have are too long for my 4x4.
"Experienced user"
scary97gt - 4.09.17, 6:53 pm Post #22: | Reply With Quote
Just ordered the correct cvd shafts for the Tekno setup I already have. It was half the price of buying a completely new kit so I had to go the cheaper route.
"Experienced user"
scary97gt - 5.14.17, 11:09 am Post #23: | Reply With Quote
So I'm not impressed with the Tecknos so far. Halfway through my second pack I had a minor cart wheel and drove away in three wheel drive. One of the cvd shafts shattered at the stub axle...
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 5.14.17, 4:12 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
scary97gt said
So I'm not impressed with the Tecknos so far. Halfway through my second pack I had a minor cart wheel and drove away in three wheel drive. One of the cvd shafts shattered at the stub axle...
Oh wow, youre the unluckiest man alive there man, i have yet to break my Tekno's
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Experienced user"
scary97gt - 5.14.17, 5:21 pm Post #25: | Reply With Quote
Between that and both of my tractors taking a dump on me in the same week I'm really batting a thousand now...
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 5.14.17, 5:42 pm Post #26: | Reply With Quote
scary97gt said
Between that and both of my tractors taking a dump on me in the same week I'm really batting a thousand now...
Well damn. Youll be happy to know your E-Maxx is getting plenty of use and abuse, she holds up well!
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Experienced user"
scary97gt - 5.14.17, 7:19 pm Post #27: | Reply With Quote
Well that's the first good news I've gotten today. My father-in-law is running the Tecknos with this same motor and gearing in a 2wd Slash on 3s like me and his has a ton of runs on it, too many to count with no trouble. I'd love to know what went wrong with mine.
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 5.15.17, 4:55 am Post #28: | Reply With Quote
scary97gt said
Well that's the first good news I've gotten today. My father-in-law is running the Tecknos with this same motor and gearing in a 2wd Slash on 3s like me and his has a ton of runs on it, too many to count with no trouble. I'd love to know what went wrong with mine.
Bad batch from the tekno factory maybe? Thats my best guess, teknos are as strong, or stronger than MIP's
"Experienced user"
scary97gt - 5.15.17, 1:25 pm Post #29: | Reply With Quote
I'm going to order a set of replacement cvd shafts and fix so we will see how well they continue to hold up. I really am not too hard on the truck. I hope it was just a freak occurance, because they really do have a good reputation. All of the reviews I read before buying seemed about neck and neck between Teckno and MIP.
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 5.15.17, 3:28 pm Post #30: | Reply With Quote
scary97gt said
I'm going to order a set of replacement cvd shafts and fix so we will see how well they continue to hold up. I really am not too hard on the truck. I hope it was just a freak occurance, because they really do have a good reputation. All of the reviews I read before buying seemed about neck and neck between Teckno and MIP.
Seems like a freak accident for sure