Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Maineiac"
Loosey - 6.27.15, 6:45 am Post #3071: | Reply With Quote
installed new ESC and Brushless motor, 2s lipo, and dropped a few teeth in my 2wd ruckus-a-muckus. It sure has some beans now
"Experienced user"
jonling - 6.28.15, 4:54 pm Post #3072: | Reply With Quote
I had to take the steering servo out and adjust it. It was centered on full left turn after I coasted into a curb, Glad I didn't hit full force. Why did I do that? Distraction! I run in a large parking lot a stones throw through the woods from my house. Across the street is a park. A 2 mile long meandering blacktop trail through the park and woods for runners/walkers. Along comes a babe in short short shorts! OOOPS!
Thanks,
Jon

ECX Circuit, Losi Buggy and Truck (1/18)
"Experienced user"
RCdad - Yesterday, 10:06 am Post #3073: | Reply With Quote
Ran my ruckus for about 10 minutes before the motor overheated, 105f yesterday.
Rc18t, hobbywing 25a, 7800 kv
Sc8.2e, stockish
Ruckus 2wd, hobbywing wpsc8, quicrun 3656 3800kv, traxxas big bores, solar d771, mip x duty axles
Hubsan X4
"Regular user"
foxracer2 - Yesterday, 12:06 pm Post #3074: | Reply With Quote
Drove my torment around, flipped it and broke all of the body pins off of it lol

then it all of the sudden went from 4WD to 2WD.....I assume the driveshaft disconnected or I toasted the front end...haha
(Last edited by foxracer2 : Yesterday at 12:08 pm)
ECX Torment 4WD
--Sidewinder SCT ESC and 3800kV Motor
--HiTec HS645MG Servo
"Experienced user"
aminnich - Yesterday, 12:40 pm Post #3075: | Reply With Quote
I Drove the ruckus around today and started to hear a clicking sound, I thought I broke a tooth off the differential gear. so I ripped the entire rear apart and found no problems. It ended up being a rock that was stuck under the driveshaft, nothing broken!!!
"Regular user"
nino - Yesterday, 2:43 pm Post #3076: | Reply With Quote
aminnich said
I Drove the ruckus around today and started to hear a clicking sound, I thought I broke a tooth off the differential gear. so I ripped the entire rear apart and found no problems. It ended up being a rock that was stuck under the driveshaft, nothing broken!!!
LOL, I had something like that the other day. Heard something like cogs skipping, took off slipper cover, mesh was fine, decided to risk it and let the gearbox selfdestruct if it so wanted, I got a spare. A minute later my wheel falls off. 'Twas the sound of a hex stripping.
ECX fanboy
"Regular user"
jvb50m - Today, 9:46 am Post #3077: | Reply With Quote
played with my new brushless set up motor too hot
need to find a way to cool it off (with out buying new gears)
)