Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Manowarrior"
targetingxmod - 12.18.16, 2:23 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hi!

Since this beast leaves the market in 2013 I wanted one!
Now in 2016 they no longer sell ... and it's had 3 generations ...

QX
QX2
QX3

The first one was and is a complete crap. Those guys from HH should go to sleep ... they put a tiny receiver integrated into a board all in one ... bad GPS location and weak, and a battery compartment of 2200mah ... They wanted a balázio in the "alembradura" lol

Second version ... solved the receiver problem now having a really modular ... external! Like any good RC. The battery and compartment are 3000mah, and the GPS is better located ... but that does not interest me because these "cheat" things I do not want. GPS is "cheat" in RC quads

Third version ... I do not like physicamante because it has a physical horn for GPS. It looks bad like "# $" # $.

I got the QX2 "cheap" second-hand with no flaws coming from Germany like most of the times i buy RC stuff . Less than half a third of the price NEW. Now they do not even sell ... being now the Chroma to take the reins and also stopped being produced ... it seems that they want only FPV's from now on ....

(Last edited by targetingxmod : 12.19.16 at 5:05 am)
Oh Lord, save me from those "internet warrior's" typing from mom's basement...
"Manowarrior"
targetingxmod - 12.19.16, 5:06 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

"Experienced user"
Budman - 12.30.16, 4:36 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
That looks like my QX200. little bigger maybe. Love mine.
"Manowarrior"
targetingxmod - 6.10.17, 1:41 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
It is the bigger version of the Qx200 Not produced anymore... everything is going FPV now...

"Stay Fit"
Corrupt - 6.12.17, 8:44 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
I have a QX2 and love it! Haven't flown it in a while since the GPS seems to be acting wonky. In free-fly mode it does great!

-Corrupt
Stay Fit.
"Manowarrior"
targetingxmod - 6.13.17, 1:03 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Corrupt said
I have a QX2 and love it! Haven't flown it in a while since the GPS seems to be acting wonky. In free-fly mode it does great!

-Corrupt
I don't use the GPS on mine... never! :P Only fly with my eyes!
Whatever people say this is a great RC specially the V2 version with upgraded receiver. It is great to fly relaxed with no worrys. I Love it to!
I am wanting to buy a FPV Racer to use exclusivly on lign of sight & stability for the added extra mad speed...but that will have to wait! :P

Here is a couple more videos: (enjoy)