Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
eyesoft_2002 - Yesterday, 12:45 pm Post #281: | Reply With Quote
I found one ebay seller out of New Jersey (some RC hobby shop in New Jersey) that had 7 of the HPI body I wanted - I got curious how they had so many, so I sent them a message..

Just got a message from the ebay seller that indicated HPI is gearing up for a "full force return" this summer...whatever that may mean... and I do notice that on TowerHobbies, some HPI stuff are listed as "Late July" or something along the lines... here's to hoping...
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - Yesterday, 12:58 pm Post #282: | Reply With Quote
eyesoft_2002 said
I found one ebay seller out of New Jersey (some RC hobby shop in New Jersey) that had 7 of the HPI body I wanted - I got curious how they had so many, so I sent them a message..

Just got a message from the ebay seller that indicated HPI is gearing up for a "full force return" this summer...whatever that may mean... and I do notice that on TowerHobbies, some HPI stuff are listed as "Late July" or something along the lines... here's to hoping...
Hpi released a video about a month ago for the " full force " return. No vehicles, just a boxer.

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/video-hpi...g-this-summer/
"Experienced user"
perry - Yesterday, 3:26 pm Post #283: | Reply With Quote
They've already released the jumpsuit monster truck and a road car this month and the venture is due out late next month
tamiyafier said
Whenever someone replies "k thks m8 lol" i die a little inside.

still runnin' cars like I clean my teeth: with brushes.

"makya" on most other forums
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - Yesterday, 11:36 pm Post #284: | Reply With Quote
eyesoft_2002 said

Do they have the Pontiac Trans Am WS6?
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
Team Associated Apex
"Experienced user"
St. George - Today, 4:54 am Post #285: | Reply With Quote
slick2500 said
Do they have the Pontiac Trans Am WS6?
I think they discontinued that shell even before they had their financial crisis.
"Regular user"
Noel2 - Today, 10:10 am Post #286: | Reply With Quote
Hopefully they do come back, they're a big player in the hobby, and competition pushes advancement. I've been wanting a savage xs for a bit now, it's out of stock till mid august so that sort of lines up with their plan to come back this summer.
"Experienced user"
Habanero - Today, 10:12 am Post #287: | Reply With Quote
eyesoft_2002 said

When I read this post I had a deja vu about this term "late July" from the year 2016. Don't hold your breath on that one.
"I really don't pay attention to what anyone else says and don't care lol. I do what I like and it keeps me happy. " - Theibault
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - Today, 11:05 am Post #288: | Reply With Quote
Habanero said
When I read this post I had a deja vu about this term "late July" from the year 2016. Don't hold your breath on that one.
Same here. I was going back even farther to the WR8. Been burned too many times, it's gonna take something really special for me to jump at a new release from them. Even the Venture has lost my interest