Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Gecko Guy"
RCGecko - Yesterday, 4:53 pm Post #12411: | Reply With Quote
fyrstormer said
That seems like the sort of task that I'd buy extra supplies for even if I thought I had enough, specifically to avoid multiple last-minute shopping trips.
i made sure to stock up after today!
-Gecko Guy

youtube: Gecko Guy

Specializing in exotic reptile care and classic cartoons.
"Precision Basher"
fyrstormer - Yesterday, 5:35 pm Post #12412: | Reply With Quote
Did some repair work on my T-Maxx. I really wish Traxxas used larger clutches.
Check out "Fyrstormer's Garage" in the General RC forum.
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - Yesterday, 5:57 pm Post #12413: | Reply With Quote
Slowly getting hooked on Nancy Sinatra for the third time in my life
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - Yesterday, 6:16 pm Post #12414: | Reply With Quote
Editing video from day of racing. And watching River Monsters
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - Today, 11:05 am Post #12415: | Reply With Quote
Nice find here, cant afford it myself but maybe somebody else can

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/auction...-39798300.html
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"ae fanboy"
Kingy - Today, 11:59 am Post #12416: | Reply With Quote
fyrstormer said
I don't recall how fast he said his Wraith was. Are you talking stock or after he modified it?

One thing I've got going for me is I've got a 21-turn 550-size motor installed, so the motor isn't as overburdened hauling the Wraith's 7-pound carcass around as it was when the motor was still stock size.
What's the motor limit for 550 cans? It would be pulling a fair few amps on 2s.

Both my Wraith's run cooler (both motor and esc) when running on 4s as opposed to 3s with the same gearing due to the reduced amp draw.

SuburbnHooligan said
you know how you solve that nightmare? don't get married.
and don't give me that but i love her want to spend the rest of my life with her crap. in spite of common social conformity's you don't have to put a ring on her finger to do that.
marriage, second dumbest thing you can do with a women.
My partner and I have been together for about 11.5 years now, still no plans to get married in the near future. We have far more important things to spend our hard earned money on than a big song and dance party to prove to everyone else how much we love each other.
Associated [RC10B5M - RC10T4.1 FT - RC10B4.1 WORLD'S - RC10B44.2 - RC8T CE-E - RC8BE]
Durango [DESC210R] Ofna [NEXX10SC] Serpent [S411] RC4WD [Bully - Bully2]
Gmade [Sawback] Axial [Scx10 - Wraith - Yeti] Eagle Racing [TT-01 V.3] MST [FXX-D]