Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 3.19.17, 11:03 am Post #31: | Reply With Quote
Well...i mean u mechanic, u singer, u actor, u psychologist(?), u jason's friend, u murican, so i though maybe u artist.
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 3.19.17, 12:38 pm Post #32: | Reply With Quote
agusorgen said
Well...i mean u mechanic, u singer, u actor, u psychologist(?), u jason's friend, u murican, so i though maybe u artist.
I wish you were right man

As for psychology its my university major
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 3.19.17, 4:35 pm Post #33: | Reply With Quote
Well maybe i'm wrong on the actor thing but that's it, i mean you are jason's friend, murican, mechanic and psychologist.
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 3.19.17, 4:52 pm Post #34: | Reply With Quote
agusorgen said
Well maybe i'm wrong on the actor thing but that's it, i mean you are jason's friend, murican, mechanic and psychologist.
I act locally, you were right
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 3.19.17, 5:12 pm Post #35: | Reply With Quote
So you act? Mini movies? Theatre?
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 3.19.17, 7:18 pm Post #36: | Reply With Quote
agusorgen said
So you act? Mini movies? Theatre?
Theater at the moment, aiming higher
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 3.19.17, 7:21 pm Post #37: | Reply With Quote
Damn, now that's some cool stuff right there. Do u get paid for doing it? Or just another hobby?
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 3.20.17, 7:05 am Post #38: | Reply With Quote
agusorgen said
Damn, now that's some cool stuff right there. Do u get paid for doing it? Or just another hobby?
Only a hobby ATM, again aiming higher for the future
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 3.20.17, 12:28 pm Post #39: | Reply With Quote
You got a clear objective. I like that.