Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Usable User"
2xRustler - 4.06.17, 7:08 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
My brother and I will be there Sunday. According to the schedule it looks like all the events are scheduled Friday and Saturday.
Breaking toys and making noise
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 4.11.17, 8:56 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
So how was it? Squids are slowly going through some of brands that were there. But haven't read anything about the overall show. How was attendance?
"Experienced user"
rustydrift - 4.11.17, 11:25 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
It was certainly worth going. Definitely more emphasis on planes and quadcopters, but also some ground based and watercraft. Lots of vendors to talk to and answer questions. Was nice to see and touch some of the products and get ideas for future things I didn't know I wanted yet.
The swap meet upstairs was pretty cleared out by Sunday when we got there, but people didn't want to pack things up to take home so there was some deals. My brother got an old wing (about 5 feet across) to had in his garage for free. Picked up a few other free things, and some parts for cheap.
I picked up a redcat shockwave for $10 (bent shock towers, some missing dog ones and no engine). Enough good parts to throw at a later protect, of just stare at on the bench for now.