Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 10.05.16, 3:21 am Post #91: | Reply With Quote
I'll have to look into to those.
"Experienced user"
Thomas P - 10.09.16, 2:29 am Post #92: | Reply With Quote
Mega drop, Nero 6s BLX

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

ARRMA | Nero 6s x 2 | Nero Big Rock | Talion 6s | Kraton 6s x 3 | Kraton SWB 6s | Senton 6s | Typhon 6s | Outcast 6s | Granite 6s | TpPartsRcExtreme on FB-YT |
"Experienced user"
Thomas P - 3.16.17, 1:01 pm Post #93: | Reply With Quote

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

ARRMA | Nero 6s x 2 | Nero Big Rock | Talion 6s | Kraton 6s x 3 | Kraton SWB 6s | Senton 6s | Typhon 6s | Outcast 6s | Granite 6s | TpPartsRcExtreme on FB-YT |
"Experienced user"
Eric1977 - 4.10.17, 8:14 pm Post #94: | Reply With Quote
Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a quicker fix or troubleshoot other than trying to get to each diff per below.

On trying to lock the center diff on the big rock, it does not lock and there is a constant buzzing noise. When I go back to unlocked the buzzing noise disappears.

On the front diff, it locks and unlocks fine, but on unlocking it there is a small constant noise, like the end point is off. This goes away once turning the ESC off then on.

On the rear diff, there is no locking or unlocking, and sometimes there is a buzzing noise that is constant when I try to lock, and sometimes there is no noise at all and no movement.

I've read that it could be the diff brain module itself or the actual microservos?