Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Always Hungry"
Lard4Hire - 3.20.17, 6:07 am Post #21: | Reply With Quote
The solution is simple: run your rc's there and wear headphones. Do you like heavy metal music? It works very well for blocking out other people's churping.

Lard4Hire
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either - Dick Cavett
"Experienced user"
Backyard RC - 3.20.17, 12:02 pm Post #22: | Reply With Quote
I agree with Lard4Hire. Know what your rights are and operate within them.

When I was young I got into a car accident and the adult in the other car was trying to bully me into doing something I understood to be incorrect. I stood my ground which really upset the other man and when the police arrived and agreed with me the man went ballistic. It was very satisfying.

If you have the right to use the street and public property to run your RC's then don't worry about a crabby neighbor.
Tekno SCT 410.3, Arrma Kraton, Traxxas Slash 4x4, Tacon/LC Racing Rally/SCT/MT x3, Losi Mini 8ight, Carisma M10DB, Axial AX10 Deadbolt, Vaterra Ascender '72 Bronco, Thunder Tiger Kaiser XS, Sky RC SR5 Super Rider
"Experienced user"
iHasRc - 3.20.17, 12:12 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
i have to agree with the others. if the neighbor doesn't own that property and it's public then she has zero legal weight. police can't do anything and won't care either. as long as you are not driving it on her property. as someone else mentioned, that is why people put up a fence. if it bothers her enough, she can put up a fence. I've never heard of someone wanting to plant grass on property that isn't theirs...
TEKNO MT410
AE RC8T3E / AE Rival / RC8.2E FT / RC8TE / DESC210 / SCT410 / Slash4x4 / RC18T2 / Wraith / Lunchbox
T-Rex 450 Pro / Nano-QX / PZ T-28 / Blade 130x
"Regular user"
agusorgen - 3.20.17, 12:40 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
I would also drive anyways , but if i do it the problem will grow bigger. She is not a person who changes her mind easily. If the problem grows bigger the wicked creature will bother my parents and again, they don't want anything to donsith it, period.

Thorwill, ye i think ur right. Anyways the plan was that anybody knew that it was me.
I like turtles.
"Experienced User"
guys2nv - 3.20.17, 2:10 pm Post #25: | Reply With Quote
I don't know any sort of laws in your country but I'd research it, if you're allowed there during daylight hours then she can shove off.

Grass won't grow unless seed is put down. She clearly knows nothing about lawn care (not saying I do either).

Tell her to pick up some:

And:

Tell her to have a blast! .
| Cen Colossus GST-E |
| Stampede 4x4 | Stampede |
| Shelfers - Lunchbox & Blackfoot |
| Futaba 4PLS |
"Regular user"
agusorgen - 3.20.17, 2:35 pm Post #26: | Reply With Quote
I can't see the pictures, there is just a little square.

Nono i will let her do it wrong and in a month i will come back and drive again, if she sees me i will tell her no geass has grown so it means she doesen't cara about it.
I like turtles.
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 3.20.17, 4:32 pm Post #27: | Reply With Quote
Ive been through this before, ill be honest i acted like a smart you-know-what and stated my rights to public land, and how they cant do jack diddly darn squat about use of public land. It ended with a mutual f-off and me not f-ing off. Dont do what i did, be respectful and state that she has no jurisdiction over public land, and if she has an issue she can become a cop and enforce the law, which as far as i know sides in your favour. Basically she can shove it up her you know what
Honestly, without emotions no progress could be made. Curiosity is an emotion, logical thought is driven by the lust for something else, better or worse is inconsequential.
"Experienced user"
1fox2go - 3.20.17, 4:38 pm Post #28: | Reply With Quote
wow...

Ok really you have a few options

1: Keep running your truck there--Risk her telling your parents. Which you dont want

2: Take a different route. Apologize, mention you are not running on her property but this area is the only place you can run. Offer to plant grass seed and get the grass growing on the other side of the trees. Small simple gestures go a long way

or

3: Find a new spot- End of thread
My Dad tells me:"Boy you could break an anvil with a feather"
MT4 G3 Fanboy, Because...there is no kill switch on awesome
"inadvertent durability tester"
oldnoob69 - 3.20.17, 4:46 pm Post #29: | Reply With Quote
I say go nitro and rip it. Just kidding, when dealing with neighbors it's almost always better to keep the peace no matter how wrong you know they are. If you work against people, some of them will lie awake at night thinking up ways to make your life difficult. Swallow the pill and move on.
"Regular user"
agusorgen - 3.20.17, 4:51 pm Post #30: | Reply With Quote
JesterTheJoker said
Ive been through this before, ill be honest i acted like a smart you-know-what and stated my rights to public land, and how they cant do jack diddly darn squat about use of public land. It ended with a mutual f-off and me not f-ing off. Dont do what i did, be respectful and state that she has no jurisdiction over public land, and if she has an issue she can become a cop and enforce the law, which as far as i know sides in your favour. Basically she can shove it up her you know what
I can see you like "tabu language" when you are inspired.

"Jack diddly darn squat" was not found in "Stange Murican Phrases" folder.

Would you like to create a new document?

Murican phrase:

Meaning:
I like turtles.