Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
samot - Yesterday, 6:30 am Post #2311: | Reply With Quote
I removed the hot racing arms and replaced them with RPM and haven't looked back.
I'm pretty abusive to my torment and these RPM a arms are taking a beating. ....
In fact has anyone even broke an RPM a arm ?
"Experienced user"
biggman15 - Yesterday, 10:10 am Post #2312: | Reply With Quote
samot said
I removed the hot racing arms and replaced them with RPM and haven't looked back.
I'm pretty abusive to my torment and these RPM a arms are taking a beating. ....
In fact has anyone even broke an RPM a arm ?
I can't speak for everyone else, But I haven't. They are getting really beat up though.
Axial SCX10, ECX Boost, Ruckus, Smash, Circuit, Torment, Traxxas Rustler, Slice Db, MERV, Bandit, Stampede 4x4, Blast, Sparrowhawk XB, Evader BX, Evader Bl, RC10 B4.1, Rc18B, RC10 Gold Pan(Project)
"Sand Duner"
BasherDude - Yesterday, 12:20 pm Post #2313: | Reply With Quote
Anryteysuo broke one on his mini erevo going like 80, but that's to be expected
Owning:
BL Circuit-HK X-60, NW 3100, GF 2s, 3s
BL Torment!!-NW 60, NW 2300, GF 3s
Owned: 1/16 Summit, E-Maxx
"Regular user"
guido5526 - Yesterday, 7:21 pm Post #2314: | Reply With Quote
Finished painting my first body and applying the stickers, didn't think it looked too bad for a first time, got the fever to do more now after learning dos and donts of it from trial and error.Raptor Body.JPG
"New user"
City74 - Today, 10:55 am Post #2315: | Reply With Quote
I bought my first ECX
"Experienced user"
StrangeNerd - Today, 12:04 pm Post #2316: | Reply With Quote
That raptor body looks slick Guido!
The Garage:
Losi Micro-T| Arrma ADX-10| Exceed RC Mad Gear Racing Desert Wolf Baja| Iron Track Tyronne
I'm new to the hobby RC world, but I'm already building a collection.