Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 7.17.17, 7:38 am Post #161: | Reply With Quote
#12. New gearing test run

https://youtu.be/RUZ8yF5I-ew
"Experienced user"
St. George - Yesterday, 2:19 pm Post #162: | Reply With Quote
Hi Billy,

Did you ever check to see whether this car is really 190mm wide? Is your current shell 200mm?
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - Yesterday, 5:47 pm Post #163: | Reply With Quote
St. George said
Hi Billy,

Did you ever check to see whether this car is really 190mm wide? Is your current shell 200mm?
The current truck body doesn't list a size. It's an oval track body from protoform. I just tried my BT4 body on it. It's 190mm. Because of the spacers need for current front wheels it's not fitting right. But if used the included wheels they'd be inside the body.

Thanks to photbucket I can't post a picture. But I'll show it in next video.
"Experienced user"
St. George - Yesterday, 7:25 pm Post #164: | Reply With Quote
Billy Kelly said
The current truck body doesn't list a size. It's an oval track body from protoform. I just tried my BT4 body on it. It's 190mm. Because of the spacers need for current front wheels it's not fitting right. But if used the included wheels they'd be inside the body.

Thanks to photbucket I can't post a picture. But I'll show it in next video.
I jumped over to Flickr and it works great. Try that and let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - Yesterday, 7:31 pm Post #165: | Reply With Quote
St. George said
I jumped over to Flickr and it works great. Try that and let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!
I'll have to look into flicker. I started looking at imgur few days ago but didn't get very far. Phone was being non cooperative