Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
RCdad - 2.24.15, 2:57 pm Post #2641: | Reply With Quote
Waiting for the chassis for my brothers ruckus, lhs had the small stuff in stock. Looks like just a handful of screws and the front and back comes off, move electronics and he'll be back in business.
Rc18t, hobbywing 25a, 7800 kv
Sc8.2e, stockish
Ruckus 2wd, hobbywing wpsc8, tacon 3500 kv, traxxas big bores
Hubsan X4
"Regular user"
CptKlink - Yesterday, 5:11 pm Post #2642: | Reply With Quote
Well I went for a good bash with my Ruckus. Flying through the snow and hit a small hard packed snow bank and got about 4 feet of air and landed flat on the roof. Heres the aftermath.

Lucky its pretty minor.
"^That's a good time!^"
riskyjedi - Yesterday, 5:44 pm Post #2643: | Reply With Quote
That'll buff out!

Seriously though, Shoo goo and drywall tape with mostly fix that. you will still be able to see the crack but it will hold together without help. It can also be used as a prevent cracks elsewhere if you go ahead and do the whole thing.

RC How-To: Repair and/or reinforce a Lexan body:

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

hpi blitz, redcat rockslide rs10xt, ecx boost, Vaterra twin hammers, helion invictus 10mt, Vaterra kemora, Traxxas Emaxx, scx10 Jeep Rubicon kit, team associated sc10b rs
"Regular user"
CptKlink - Yesterday, 5:55 pm Post #2644: | Reply With Quote
Ya I was just going to repair it. I don't care if you can still see the crack this ain't no shelf queen. It gets bashed pretty hard everytime i take it out.