Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"We bring the Noise"
Voxmagna - 6.21.16, 10:01 am Post #91: | Reply With Quote
we're still alive
FUELLLLLLLLLLLL LOW
"We bring the Noise"
Voxmagna - 11.01.16, 3:16 pm Post #92: | Reply With Quote
Join us Sunday the 13th out in Brentwood, LI for some fun. We also like ramps, if you have room for it bring it the more the merrier.
https://www.facebook.com/events/130920580716184/
FUELLLLLLLLLLLL LOW
"We bring the Noise"
Voxmagna - 12.02.16, 8:06 am Post #93: | Reply With Quote

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

FUELLLLLLLLLLLL LOW
"Regular user"
1mtx1 - 12.05.16, 11:04 pm Post #94: | Reply With Quote
Sorry i missed that i am in Middle Island not to far away. Some issues at hand for me 1- no rc cars/trucks no more but that will change soon getting a entry level Dhk Wolf 2 in brushed form (but i will upgrade. Its nothing special but my years of playing with these cars an some upgrades i will be open to coming out an playing/racing). 2- No more real car/truck do to a car accident an my ex being a major jerk an things been very hard for me the past year but still no reason to get things back on track etc. With that being said id love to meet up an do some bashing before the weather gets bad for us. Pm if you like id love to hang out an get to know some of the local guys i really could use it.. Thanks guys
"We bring the Noise"
Voxmagna - 12.19.16, 2:11 pm Post #95: | Reply With Quote
We do have a group that does on-road speed runs but i think that's about it. I would love to set something up where all classes can run on road together in the new year though. Need some cones, more rams and stuff.
FUELLLLLLLLLLLL LOW
"Regular user"
1mtx1 - 12.20.16, 11:17 am Post #96: | Reply With Quote
Voxmagna said
We do have a group that does on-road speed runs but i think that's about it. I would love to set something up where all classes can run on road together in the new year though. Need some cones, more rams and stuff.
I use to race nitro buggy's , we used cones,spray paint an garden hoses to make a temp track. It was fun but all that wot driving is not real good for ya rc. I think those speed runs would be real cool, lets say we get 3-4 people you could get in some parking lot racing. Just do not do what we did , we started the cars all in one line at the starting line. The first corner everyone would race to the inside an i swear every time someone would run in to another buggy.
"We bring the Noise"
Voxmagna - 2.05.17, 3:01 pm Post #97: | Reply With Quote
Lol sounds awesome
FUELLLLLLLLLLLL LOW
"New user"
NYbandit33 - 4.06.17, 5:34 pm Post #98: | Reply With Quote
Any events coming up?
"We bring the Noise"
Voxmagna - 4.08.17, 7:33 pm Post #99: | Reply With Quote
NYbandit33 said
Any events coming up?
Days are getting longer, now waiting for warmer weather, I'll keep you posted
FUELLLLLLLLLLLL LOW
"We bring the Noise"
Voxmagna - 5.05.17, 7:57 pm Post #100: | Reply With Quote

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

FUELLLLLLLLLLLL LOW