Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Huck - 9.13.11, 3:46 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Yesterday I was running my Rustler like normal and usually I can tell by my watch when it is going to go into LVC,but this time,the truck just stopped dead(luckily it was close,normally I run it waay out there)...anyways,I thought that the LVC kicked in,so I pulled the body and the red light on the ESC was flashing a slow red and the green light was on the receiver steady....but I had no forward/reverse and I could not shut the ESC off with the button,I had to disconnect the battery connection.
I thought that maybe it went into first stage thermal shut-down,but it wan't that hot(motor/esc).
When I got home I tried another battery and everything ws good?....wot happened??
I read that the power drops off on first stage thermal,but this dropped right off! Thanks,Huck
(Last edited by Huck : 9.14.11 at 3:34 am)
"Experienced user"
Huck - 9.13.11, 2:58 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
I ran the truck today with the same battery,but took it a little easier until the LVC kicked in,like normal,a drop in power,but I could still drive it back for retrieval,yesterday it just cut all power!! I kinda think it went into first stage thermal shut-down for the first time ever,but I thought/read in the manual that it is supposed to lower the power,not cut it...oh well, everything is good! Huck