Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
sickestilocan0 - 10.18.11, 8:28 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
I just installed a new servo into my 1/16 e-revo and when i turn it on and when i turn left on the controller, the front wheels goes right and vice versa.does anyone know why...? seems like a simple question to answer but im confused... Please help
"Unexercised Peer"
el_tonto - 10.18.11, 11:03 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Your transmitter will have a reversing switch for each channel, often just a tiny little inset switch. Just flick it for CH1 or ST and you'll be good to go. Might need to Remove the steering horn and re-center it again though since the centering is sometimes different after you reverse a channel.
"Experienced user"
elpcavy21 - 10.18.11, 11:05 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Hold the remote upside down!
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL - Tekno M6 Axels - Gensace 3s - Traxxas alum shock caps - Traxxas alum motor plate - RPM A-Arms - MMM/2650 - KH Motor Mount - Revo slipper
Associated Rival MT - MMM/2200KV - RPM A-Arms.
OFNA JL10e - GensAce 2s - Castle MMP/ HW10.5T - Raikou Drift tires
"Experienced user"
Rsickles - 10.18.11, 4:12 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
There is no switch on your Tx like mentioned above. You need to go into the menu on your TQ radio.

You'll need to watch the whole video to understand how to familiarize yourself with the interface, but the servo reversing for steering (Ch1) is at the 2:15 mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhU5fAQSejk

Here is the owners manual: http://traxxas.com/sites/default/fil...24GHz-INST.pdf

elpcavy21 said
You mean flipped around? Upside down wouldn't change direction. I've seen a lot of people hold it backwards and do some crazy swan dance with their Tx.
Brands I choose to support:
O.S. Engines, Savox Servos, KO Propo, Dialed Inc, Sweep Racing, A Main Hobbies
"Experienced user"
Rely - 10.24.11, 6:06 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
Just had the same problem but I figured it out, do as rsickles tells you and you will be good to go, channel 1 for steering, channel 2 for esc.
Bash..it..crash.it..smash..it..do ..it..again!
"Surprisingly Informative"
ntp - 10.24.11, 6:19 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
elpcavy21 said

*shakes head*

...noob.

'Everyone' knows you just turn the wheel the opposite way... I mean, who says right turn on the wheel has to mean right turn at the vehicle.

We'll call it... " Wild Whack-y Action R/C!"

And we'll get this looker to build it!

...oh! And, uh what those guys said.... Manual. Links and good advice.
Except that whole Servo Rev Button thing on the controller.
But, still good thread.
+1
Axial AX-10 Scorpion Modified a tad.
Summit vxl the "Tink Tank"
Stampede 4x4 vxl.
Cadillac RC10 GoldTub minor mods.
Slash 2wd