Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
ericRC - 12.13.11, 5:52 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
I was woundering what bodies fit the torment. will the proline flo tek body for the slash fit? or any bodies other than a stock replacement?
ECX Torment(stock gearing with hpi 15t motor),ECX Circuit(needs new body), Slash 2wd(currently all stock with stampede white springs), stampede 2wd (stock with slash progressive springs and proline masher tires), rustler(stock with helion dominus 21t motor and stampede tires).
"bring me a shrubbery"
Ratrodsuzuki - 12.13.11, 6:13 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
the flo tek body will fit, but you might have to be creative with the mounts.
dustyhubsrc.com
☆breaking rc cars since 2001☆

"For her pleasure user"
kingkong559 - 12.13.11, 7:09 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Nissan Titan.. Look at my thread "kingkongs ecx ruckus" page 1
Automotive/Motorcycle enthusiast
49ERS
Gone fishing on the weekend. Don't bother me.

Opinions are like @holes, everyone has one.
"Experienced user"
shortcircuit - 12.13.11, 8:22 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
The pro-line f-150 body fits great.
"Experienced user"
ericRC - 12.13.11, 8:42 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
ok. will the old ford truck from proline fit too? I'm a ford guy..
ECX Torment(stock gearing with hpi 15t motor),ECX Circuit(needs new body), Slash 2wd(currently all stock with stampede white springs), stampede 2wd (stock with slash progressive springs and proline masher tires), rustler(stock with helion dominus 21t motor and stampede tires).
"bring me a shrubbery"
Ratrodsuzuki - 12.13.11, 8:55 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
not sure, you really would have to check. might have to remove the side nerf bars. 1/8th scale bodies will fit better. so if they have one for the t/e maxx or savage. but i am not sure on the actual fitment (if it will look right).
dustyhubsrc.com
☆breaking rc cars since 2001☆

"For her pleasure user"
kingkong559 - 12.13.11, 8:56 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
Post a link and I'll take a look at it
49ERS

"Experienced user"
ericRC - 12.13.11, 9:22 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
http://prolineracing.com/bodies/1970...00-clear-body/

it says monster truck body. I think it would fit the ruckus but I think I may have to move the body mounts and remove the nerf bars to make it fit the torment.?
"For her pleasure user"
kingkong559 - 12.13.11, 9:30 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
That will fit.. It's almost the same size as my Titan body.. If you put monster truck tires on, you will need to raise the front and rear body posts. You might also need to cut the front fenders more depending on what tires you use.
49ERS

"Experienced user"
ericRC - 12.13.11, 9:37 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
ok so I can buy this and it will fit my torment or my rukus. right?