Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Don't pet a burning dog..."
Frostman - 2.08.12, 3:24 pm Post #41: | Reply With Quote
Jealous...
Axial Wraith "Rock Punisher", UGC Fastback II AX-10, SCX-10 Chevy, Losi Trail Trekker, Associated RC8.2e, F-350 Mattzilla Truggy, CPE Barbarian MT, Latrax Alias, Heli-Max 1SQ, Hubsan X4 V2
....I am a hopeless addict....
"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 2.08.12, 3:40 pm Post #42: | Reply With Quote
Why, of my MMP, the only reason I have it is because I didn't want to wait 3 more weeks for my sidewinder SCT esc, so I'll have an extra BL esc soon.
"Don't pet a burning dog..."
Frostman - 2.08.12, 3:45 pm Post #43: | Reply With Quote
Yessir. I am thinking I need more power... Might need an upgrade soon.
Axial Wraith "Rock Punisher", UGC Fastback II AX-10, SCX-10 Chevy, Losi Trail Trekker, Associated RC8.2e, F-350 Mattzilla Truggy, CPE Barbarian MT, Latrax Alias, Heli-Max 1SQ, Hubsan X4 V2
....I am a hopeless addict....
"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 2.10.12, 12:27 pm Post #44: | Reply With Quote
Well, help needed about castle link, Do you program the ESC to the reciever after changing settings via castle link, or do you just program it to the reciever the first time you ever turn it on?
"Experienced Newbie"
rustlerguy47 - 2.10.12, 1:55 pm Post #45: | Reply With Quote
looks good!
Slowly getting back into R/C.

4x4CRlSPY said
Poor guy, couldn't stomach the taco bell of speed.
"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 2.10.12, 2:50 pm Post #46: | Reply With Quote
Well, problem solved, YOU do not program the esc to the reciever every time you change settings via castle link

Torque illustration

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 2.11.12, 9:38 am Post #47: | Reply With Quote
Update, ordered a set of miniscule hex wrenches from mcmaster-carr, along with a nice metal toolbox, so then I can get the pinions installed since my new set screws use smaller than 5/64 or 1.5mm hexes, then an Epic Running Vid
"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 2.11.12, 2:57 pm Post #48: | Reply With Quote
So, in my spare time, I built a custom sway bar out of a coat hanger, (attempting to make this a "project" versus a "build") I also made some quck adjust camber spacer things, as you can see they did their job well with terrific off-camber

"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 2.12.12, 3:05 pm Post #49: | Reply With Quote
front swaybar mad here

"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 2.12.12, 4:50 pm Post #50: | Reply With Quote
Seriously, no comments, nothign, I thought better of you.