When starting a new thread in the News forum, please follow these basic guidelines:
- Only post actual RC Industry News in this RC Industry News forum.
- Be aware that many people look to this specific forum category as a source of credible, professional information, and the topics show up on the UltimateRC.com homepage.
- Be sure any brand new topic has a proper title, correctly spelled and purely objective.
- Put actual full information in any new News topic. Include a full overview from the official press release or product information page. Attach actual useful images to your post. Don't ever just post a link.
- If you just want to post a link to something with no other info, be sure to simply use a different forum category.
- Don't copy news from other news sites. Use actual manufacturer/vendor sources. Also particularly note that news from RedRC.net is always automatically posted -- no need to duplicate that effort.
- This forum is not for vendors to promote their own wares -- the forum rules (including rule 3 therein) still apply here.
Thank you for your understanding! Threads in RC Industry News posted with total disregard to the above will simply be moved to another forum.
(Last edited by theJANG : 4.20.12 at 3:25 am)
► Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.