Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Bernard3rd - 2.11.12, 6:06 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hello,

I have a truck which has 14mm hub hexes, and I want to run rims with a 17mm hexes (Technically the truck is an original Kyosho Twin force and I realize that this is an E maxx forum - but I have an E maxx too there used to be a Kyosho Twin force forum, but I no longer see it here) - does anyone know of a simple conversion that will allow me to run 17mm hex hubs?

Thanks for the help

Thanks
"Experienced user"
High$Rustler - 2.13.12, 6:30 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
The same 17mm conversion kit for the #3903 E-Maxx.
"Breaking Stuff"
black maxx - 2.13.12, 4:05 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
The ones available with the Hpi Savage Flux are a direct fit that do not require any modification,the kit sold by traxxas works just fine aswell
Hpi Savage Flux HP 6s
"Experienced user"
stinger30 - 2.13.12, 6:40 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
black maxx said
The ones available with the Hpi Savage Flux are a direct fit that do not require any modification,the kit sold by traxxas works just fine aswell
one of these??

http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/87229/
erevo 1/10,14.4v dewalt , evx-2 with extra caps, Quad 1S lipo, ubuntu user, Youtube Channel - Thestinger30 ,Hyperion EOS0606i x2, Savox SB-2270SG, Hobbyking 150amp esc, 36x74 1900Kv brushless inrunner