Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Sweg"
Tim Eggers - 4.13.12, 10:11 pm Post #291: | Reply With Quote
Hit "Like" if you wana see me test this thing, even if you don't want to buy it, yourself
So were you joking? or will you really review it? Getting it around the on-road track would be fun to see
Rules are just helpful guidelines for stupid people
"Experienced user"
borisdamole - 4.13.12, 10:20 pm Post #292: | Reply With Quote
Tim Eggers said
Getting it around the on-road track would be fun to see

http://jalopnik.com/5897999/high-hor...ails-miserably

Thats what it would be like on the track!
lol
XO-1, Flux TCS 5b, 5T, MT4-g3, Savage Flux, Flux XS, SCTE, Mini erevo, Ken BlockGymkhana, Cup Racer 240z, Monster Pirate, Nitro 4tec, Savage 25, Pede 4x4/ slash 4x4, Night Crawler, T4
"Just Chillen!"
guys2nv - 1.02.13, 7:50 pm Post #293: | Reply With Quote
Just browsing Traxxas website and noticed you can now buy just the basic rolling chassis to display the bodies. Traxxas #6995 (I think) and according to Traxxas site should cost $50 or less.

http://traxxas.com/products/parts/ac...displaychassis
| Serpent 811T-E | Tamiya TRF 801XT-E |
| Hyper 9e | Slash 4x4 STRC LCG |
| Stampede 4x4 | Stampede | Blitz |
| Futaba 4PLS Controls 'em All |

"going back to the 90's"
SuburbnHooligan - 1.02.13, 7:53 pm Post #294: | Reply With Quote
yeah been out for a while now.
now price the body's and see just how much that dust collecting shelf ornament would cost you.
im suburban hooligan, and i approve this message.
"Big Talkin Know Nothin"
federally - 1.04.13, 5:47 am Post #295: | Reply With Quote
I couldn't possibly imagine wanting to drag race without the sound of an engine.
Electrix Ruckus EzRun 60amp esc + Vxl motor
Axial SCX10 Sidewinder Sv2 + Tacon 1200kv motor

Sparta, TN
"Vacationing user"
Byodood - 1.04.13, 4:21 pm Post #296: | Reply With Quote
federally said
I couldn't possibly imagine wanting to drag race without the sound of an engine.
It really is boring. It's quiet, it isn't fun when not dragging, and it isn't even competitive. It is not even close to competing with custom/kit electric drag car, much less nitro's.