Here, let me look in the manual for you.
Page 6 Of The Manual That Came With Your Truck said
Binding is the process of linking the transmitter to a receiver. The DX2E and SR200 are bound at the factory. If you need to rebind, follow the instructions below.
1. With the receiver off, insert the bind plug into the BIND port on the receiver.
2. Power the receiver through any other port. The orange LED will flash continuously, indicating the receiver is in bind mode.
3. With the steering wheel and throttle trigger in the failsafe positions, normally full brakes and straight steering (see the Failsafe section on this page for more information), press and hold the bind button and turn on the transmitter. The green LED on the front of the transmitter will flash within three seconds, indicating the transmitter is in bind mode.
4. Release the bind button when the green LED flashes. Continue to hold the steering wheel and throttle trigger in the failsafe positions until the LED on the receiver glows solid.
5. The LED on the receiver will glow solid when the transmitter and receiver are bound.
6. Remove the bind plug and store it in a convenient place. You must rebind when:
• Different failsafe positions are desired e.g., when throttle or steering reversing has been changed.
• Changing receiver types e.g., changing from a DSM receiver to a DSM2 or Marine receiver.
• Binding the receiver to a different transmitter.
Some Spektrum receivers, like the SR3001, use a bind button rather than a bind plug. The binding process is the same with this receiver, however, instead of inserting the plug before powering up the receiver, press and hold the bind button while powering up the receiver to enter bind mode.
In Life, Try to be the Kind of Person Your Dog Thinks You Are...
Torment, C4rcu4t, Axial Digger, Night Vapor, Archer, Firebird Stratos, Phantom 3 Standard, Power Vee, Bristol Bay, Duck, Volere