A bunch of local racers have started a private weekly VRC racing session where last night was the first time and we had a blast!
Here are some things I've learned:
* The DSC cable that comes with both the FS-GT2 and FS-GT3B radios works perfectly
* You must have the Tx turned on so be sure you have a full charge on your batteries!
* The Free 30 Day trial membership is limited to 2 on-road tracks so you have to purchase either the light or full membership if you want to race the off-road tracks
* The racing experience is extremely accurate and about the equivalent of using "Real Flight Simulator"
* You have to own a "Gamer PC" as the graphics are intense, I met all the min reqs except I was able to get away with a 128MB video card where 256MB was receommended
* There is also an option for "no contact" which allows racers to overlap each other on the same race line without bumping each other off the track, this single feature alone makes VRC extremely more fun than real world RC
I highly recommend this game and feel that it was worth every penny!
If anyone is interested in doing a private URC race, I will be happy to set something up.
Club Racer: SCT + eBuggy + GT8e + GT18e + USGT + VTA
Basher: Monster Trucks + Crawlers + Drifters + Motorcycles