Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 6.13.12, 12:59 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote

The Fast Lane RC Max Spinner is a genre-defying stunt car, about 10 inches long with four wheel drive and tank-style skid steering.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"trades in lambo..."
Stampede Guy2.0 - 6.13.12, 1:53 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
looky who got the tyco controller moulds

seem like a great rc car, but is the connector a standard size, like that airsoft gens ace? Lipo
current RC's//Stampede xl5 (with BL)//litehawk pro4ch(similar to syma107-g)//
DrJVogel said "It's illegal to hunt helicopters while riding pigback --- even illegal in Texas and most of Oklahoma."
"Experienced user"
JimPrower - 6.13.12, 2:08 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
well...it's a Tamiya/Molex connector, looked like in the vid. I guess you could solder on an LVC and a Deans plug.
The American James May
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 6.13.12, 2:11 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
Yep I'm sure this could accept a 3S LiPo for slightly more speed and many, many times the runtime.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"trades in lambo..."
Stampede Guy2.0 - 6.13.12, 2:26 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
theJANG said
Yep I'm sure this could accept a 3S LiPo for slightly more speed and many, many times the runtime.

the question is would you try it?
DrJVogel said "It's illegal to hunt helicopters while riding pigback --- even illegal in Texas and most of Oklahoma."
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 6.13.12, 2:34 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Brb...

(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 6.13.12, 3:00 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
Wow.

I put a 3S in it. Thing wheelies like a champ now I expected it to be a little faster. It's a lot.

"trades in lambo..."
Stampede Guy2.0 - 6.14.12, 5:23 am Post #8: | Reply With Quote
thanks, glad to hear that it took it well. this marks my conclusion 3s=steroids for toy grades:P

also, you said in the vid that it somehow manages to hold together when going forward, that is probably because the tires are pushing the sides inward.
(Last edited by Stampede Guy2.0 : 6.14.12 at 5:47 am)
"Experienced high CG driver"
Rcforme - 6.14.12, 5:28 am Post #9: | Reply With Quote
Hey! Quite a few years ago, I had this thing! It was made by Tyco however, this probably is a Tyco clone!
"2WD Stock Buggy Racer"
indy34096 - 6.14.12, 6:22 am Post #10: | Reply With Quote
So it is known that a car that runs on 9.6v can take a 3s with no problems?
Associated B4.1 FT, Associated RC10 Classic, ProBoat Impulse 26
He passed me, so I rammed him. -- Rocket Rex Staten
MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Larry's Performance R/C's Frequent