Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Vacationing user"
Byodood - 12.21.12, 7:26 pm Post #91: | Reply With Quote
Why are you all crying and whining? The slash is an incredible truck, why change it?

And above all, if you don't frikkin like it, don't buy it! Christ on a bike guys, you are whining worse than some gaming forums over a new COD.
"I don't have a Slash anymore."
Slashowner2wd - 12.21.12, 7:34 pm Post #92: | Reply With Quote
Will that body work for my stock Slash 2WD.
If you ask me where one year's worth of money went I will tell you to go to my hobby shop.
Team Associated SC10 FT / Ofna LX2e / Team Associated TC4
"ExPerieNceD UsEr"
guys2nv - 12.22.12, 2:15 pm Post #93: | Reply With Quote
Slashowner2wd said
Will that body work for my stock Slash 2WD.
Yes, It's a 2wd Slash underneath with a different body, you'll have to change the body mounts to. I'd give ya a part number but Traxxas doesn't have the parts list on their site yet.
| Serpent 811T-E | Tamiya TRF 801XT-E |
| Hyper 9e | Slash 4x4 STRC LCG | Blitz |
|
TLR 22T | Stampede 4x4 | Stampede |
| Futaba 4PLS Controls 'em All | Trains and Lanes, Easton PA

"Experienced user"
3DSteve - 1.21.13, 6:51 am Post #94: | Reply With Quote
There was some footage of Robby Gordon buzzing the spectators outside of his service area in the bivouac with one of these in the early days of the Dakar this year.

Then this happened:
"Experienced user"
chow592 - 1.21.13, 7:36 am Post #95: | Reply With Quote
lol, I did something similar to that in college when the mini baja club decided to bring me out testing.
"Experienced user"
STEEL-CITY-CRWL - 1.22.13, 3:01 am Post #96: | Reply With Quote
guys2nv said
Yes, It's a 2wd Slash underneath with a different body, you'll have to change the body mounts to. I'd give ya a part number but Traxxas doesn't have the parts list on their site yet.
From the looks of things after watching jang's unboxing, the body mounts appear to just be monster jam body mounts
"ExPerieNceD UsEr"
guys2nv - 1.22.13, 11:54 am Post #97: | Reply With Quote
STEEL-CITY-CRWL said
From the looks of things after watching jang's unboxing, the body mounts appear to just be monster jam body mounts
Yep, mystery solved!
| Serpent 811T-E | Tamiya TRF 801XT-E |
| Hyper 9e | Slash 4x4 STRC LCG | Blitz |
|
TLR 22T | Stampede 4x4 | Stampede |
| Futaba 4PLS Controls 'em All | Trains and Lanes, Easton PA

"Experienced user"
funnyguy - 1.22.13, 12:07 pm Post #98: | Reply With Quote
thinking about buying this. however i dont like the front headlights (nothing like a hummer) and doesnt match the dakar truck

racing around the track would definetly be cool and different in my opinion
"Experienced user"
Daryldye - 1.24.13, 3:13 am Post #99: | Reply With Quote
3DSteve said
There was some footage of Robby Gordon buzzing the spectators outside of his service area in the bivouac with one of these in the early days of the Dakar this year.

Then this happened:
Typical Wreck 'em Robbie....At least this time he only wrecked himself and not thirty cars as he has done in the Sprint Cup.

Yep, I am not a Robbie Gordon Fan
Slash 2WD, Dynamite Tazer 4KV motor and esc, protrac suspension, power stroke shocks Front and Back, RPM Front and back bumpers, Velcro battery strap, ONYX 2S 5K MAH 35C Battery, RPM Front Castor, Traxxas Aluminum Front bearing carriers.
"Experienced user"
cunawarit - 1.24.13, 4:51 am Post #100: | Reply With Quote
theJANG said
Merged.

Edit: Ahhh black chassis!

They should stop fooling around and add dye back to all of their plastic chassis.
I couldn't agree more! And that body is just SOoooooooooo pretty! Shame its so heavy up top, because that thing would look phenomenal driving round the track.