Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 9.28.12, 12:34 pm Post #21: | Reply With Quote
Oh good.

Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
Gherid_lacksGPS - 9.28.12, 1:08 pm Post #22: | Reply With Quote
Excited to see this and look forward to seeing them in person. Ultima DB still has my heart, though.
"Vitor's BJJ is like the nucleus of an atom; people say it exists, but no one has actually seen it." - Anonymous
"For we walk by faith, not by sight.." - The Good Book

LETS GO GSP!!!! HERE'S TO GETTING YOUR RIDDUM BACK!!!!
"Experienced user"
URC98 - 9.28.12, 1:11 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
I do have to say IT LOOKS SWEET!!
"Regular user"
Xslash insanity - 9.28.12, 1:25 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
theJANG said
Oh good.

We're serious, they are good on carpet.
"Zip-da-dee-doo-daa"
jhtfarquhar - 9.28.12, 1:29 pm Post #25: | Reply With Quote
yeah, for realz , and they are fine for drifting, on anything else
"Experienced user"
BMWdigger - 9.28.12, 2:40 pm Post #26: | Reply With Quote
Of course, they decide to release it the day after I buy an Exo.
Attached Images

(Last edited by BMWdigger : 9.28.12 at 3:09 pm)
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 9.28.12, 2:46 pm Post #27: | Reply With Quote
Xslash insanity said
We're serious, they are good on carpet.
I get it. And my response is still a sarcastic oh good
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Vacationing user"
xerxes - 9.28.12, 2:54 pm Post #28: | Reply With Quote
if its has a plastik diff, xman will pass.
"Experienced user"
rugburn - 9.28.12, 3:36 pm Post #29: | Reply With Quote
Pretty darn sweet!
"Experienced user"
WAY - 9.28.12, 4:02 pm Post #30: | Reply With Quote
theJANG said
I get it. And my response is still a sarcastic oh good
In some places people only race on carpets but then again RTRs are aimed at bashers so anything that doesn't work on dirt and grass should be ditched.