Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
myae86rolla - 11.07.12, 12:36 pm Post #61: | Reply With Quote
Will be buying on for xmas. Any videos on this yet?
ultima DB/ evader st mm 6900/ scrt-10 mm 3800/ tlt 2.2 crawler/ tc4/ tc3 drifter 50/50/ rc18mt/ ta03f/ ta04ss/ m03 pro/ ta05/ tl01 rally/ tt01/ vintage graphite RC10 project ressurection/ kyosho super ten project ressurection/ kyosho mini inferno st/ raze st .27/ proboat apache 24
"Experienced user"
drone6 - 11.07.12, 1:08 pm Post #62: | Reply With Quote
Is this the same thing?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXCZHP&P=ML
"Experienced user"
Bugman Jeff - 11.07.12, 2:46 pm Post #63: | Reply With Quote
drone6 said
Yup.
"You're right, I'm wrong."
Tittzo - 11.07.12, 2:50 pm Post #64: | Reply With Quote
drone6 said
So is this one
http://www.tjdmodels.com/hubsan-x4-m...io-p-4507.html
"dont FLIP me off!!!!!!"
skooterlego - 11.07.12, 6:17 pm Post #65: | Reply With Quote
wow i mean well i guess thats traxxas for you
--------check out my-------
------youtube channel------
-----RCSuperAddiction------
"Wie heiße ich?"
bhdaug - 11.07.12, 6:27 pm Post #66: | Reply With Quote
Of course.
Check out my YouTube channel- bradleyfsx
RC's I currently own are: Electrix Circuit Brushless, Exceed Max Stone 16 Rock Crawler, Exceed Dynamite Brushless, Exceed Sun Fire Brushless, and Traxxas Stampede 2wd Brushless.
People say i'm a car freak, I think that is a plus! MOPAR OR NO CAR!
"PUT AWAY THOSE FIREY BISCUTS !"
KRO - 11.09.12, 6:21 am Post #67: | Reply With Quote
LOL , I wonder if the Estes model will even be for sale ? Its like 35 bucks less than the QR1 ?
(Last edited by KRO : 11.09.12 at 6:32 am)
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 11.09.12, 10:59 am Post #68: | Reply With Quote
With the Traxxas part of what you're paying for is the warranty. $50 for a full replacement, no questions asked. I wonder if that includes shipping though.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
Bugman Jeff - 11.09.12, 3:21 pm Post #69: | Reply With Quote
For $50, you can just order a (non-Traxxas branded) new one from various Chinese retailers(and many offer free shipping). Shipping time may or may not take as long as getting one warrantied through Traxxas.
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 11.29.12, 8:20 pm Post #70: | Reply With Quote
In stock at Tower: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...=IA&I=LXCZHK**
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.