Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"On An Adventure!"
LGA45 - 11.30.12, 8:30 pm Post #21: | Reply With Quote
no link, nothing?
Traxxas: MJ Pede (Max-D), MERV
Exceed: Rally Monster, Blaze
Projects: Streetpede, LOBO IV, Toygrade
HPI: Savage 4.6
Check out my youtube channel! lukegeisz
"If it flies, I already like it"
mongdex - 11.30.12, 8:47 pm Post #22: | Reply With Quote
From BSRC
Too many to list.

Check out my instagram: instagram(dot)com/mongkolls
Youtube: youtube(dot)com/user/mongdex
"Experienced Blitz User"
megarallycar - 11.30.12, 8:59 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
Perfect, i was looking for a 2wd Nitro short course car, and the only good one was Team Associated SC10GT. But now theres this.
Punch it and hope it sticks.
Hpi Blitz
S&N Trackside racer
"Experienced user"
Drewderzslash - 11.30.12, 9:38 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
that 3.3 is going to be way too much for those skinny little short course tires, and a slide carb is even worse.
all this is/would be is a nitro rustler with extended chassis to the proper length.
the nitro rustler is pile IMO, so im not getting my hopes up.
Andrew T. Larson
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 11.30.12, 10:08 pm Post #25: | Reply With Quote
Threads merged.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
team222badbrad - 12.01.12, 9:46 am Post #26: | Reply With Quote
"World Exclusive" in the Feb. issue of:
Cars, trucks, helis, planes, and anything in between!
"Forum Dwelling Basher"
Dr. Isotope - 12.01.12, 9:54 am Post #27: | Reply With Quote
I cannot conceive being any less interested in this than I am right now. I simply could not be more apathetic. I understand the draw of gasoline (a little,) but nitro? In the brushless & LiPo era, the release of nitro vehicles is something akin to the U.S. Navy deciding to acquire steam powered paddle boats.
There are no atheists in the foxholes / There is no intellect in the air / There are no scientists on the way down / Just a working example of faith versus physics. --El-P, Flyentology
"Experienced user"
TheKennyKiller - 12.03.12, 9:46 am Post #28: | Reply With Quote
Looks cool.

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

(Last edited by theJANG : 12.03.12 at 10:00 am)
Always remember that around 140% of people like to exaggerate things.
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 12.03.12, 9:54 am Post #29: | Reply With Quote
Ssssssssoooooo little traction out there, even with the S1 compound. I'd love to see how many takes it took for them to get those few little passes they used in that video.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
erevo1*16 - 12.03.12, 9:54 am Post #30: | Reply With Quote
http://traxxas.com/products/models/n...4054nitroslash
My Tastes are simple:
I am easily satisfied with the best.
-Sir Winston Churchill