Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"ExPerieNceD UsEr"
guys2nv - 12.06.12, 8:21 am Post #11: | Reply With Quote
That green case is calling my name.
| Serpent 811T-E | Tamiya TRF 801XT-E |
| Hyper 9e | Slash 4x4 STRC LCG | Blitz |
|
TLR 22T | Stampede 4x4 | Stampede |
| Futaba 4PLS Controls 'em All | Trains and Lanes, Easton PA

"Experienced user"
IPLAYFORKEEPS - 12.06.12, 8:37 am Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Im really excited for this I've had nothing but good experiences with RPM's products.
Team Holy Rollers
"Sicky sicky gnar gnar"
traxxasslash95 - 12.06.12, 9:11 am Post #13: | Reply With Quote
Yay! No more having to replace a whole gearbox when a higepin rips through a toeblock on the stock tranny!
Moo.
"Experienced user"
St. George - 12.06.12, 10:19 am Post #14: | Reply With Quote
I don't see how this can be bad, I'll have a black one!
(Last edited by St. George : 12.06.12 at 10:22 am)
"Enhanced Experiencer"
User Unrelated - 12.06.12, 10:23 am Post #15: | Reply With Quote
It's about time!
Now, all RPM needs to do is release their own LCG Slash chassis, and you can have a 100% RPM Slash! (oh, well, besides the front bulkhead, but it's only a mattery of time, right?)

I've already got an FLM case, so I don't really need one of these
but I bet it'll be a nice upgrade! The metal motor plate is what strikes me as the best upgrade portion.
"So I says to the guy: 'What good is yous' offer to me if I ain't got no virgins to sacrifice?!'
and den he jus' sorta looked at me all blank-like for a second, an' jus flew away."
"Experienced user"
rcpython59 - 12.06.12, 10:42 am Post #16: | Reply With Quote
guitardrumr123 said
It specifically says its in the same plastic compound.

'Molded from our blend of bulletproof nylons in three popular color choices for guaranteed durability, strength and style'
"Their blend" is just a fiberglass infused nylon compound, so they will just change the ratio ,I think, but don't hold me tot his, the nylon flexes a lot but the fiberglass stiffens it and keeps it from snapping
ugh,im sorry for what happenned to my account guys....
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 12.06.12, 10:49 am Post #17: | Reply With Quote
I'm a little concerned about the compound. Would have preferred something stiffer. Regardless, I want it. On all of my 2WDs. All of them.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"VRooooo000000000ooooo0000 0oooM"
slash boy - 12.06.12, 11:44 am Post #18: | Reply With Quote
this will be mine.
♫ Wir alle in einem gelben U-Boot leben! ♫
"Experienced user"
deltaboy84 - 12.06.12, 12:10 pm Post #19: | Reply With Quote
i want one for my bandit!! It probably wont work on my slash because it has the STRC LCG conversion on it. bummer!!
"Experienced user"
STEEL-CITY-CRWL - 12.06.12, 12:44 pm Post #20: | Reply With Quote
deltaboy84 said
i want one for my bandit!! It probably wont work on my slash because it has the STRC LCG conversion on it. bummer!!
i don't see why it wouldn't work on your slash, even with the LCG conversion. this is the standard tranny for ALL of Traxxas 2wd electrics...