Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Northern New Jersey"
Bunzo - 12.14.12, 2:32 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
iHasRc said
I think there must be a main factory in China and they just sell unbranded items to Toro, Hobbyking, etc etc and they just stamp their name on them.
It seems like you can always find at least 3 of the exact same Chinese RC items with different names on them...
That is how most every manufacture of rc electronics work. Even kits are manufactured by a factory that sells to many companys. Even big names like traxxas and hpi dont manufacture there own kits. There are no hpi or traxxas factorys. They have a overseas factory produce there products. But with traxxas and hpi and others they have a exclusivity agreement so the factory will only produce a certain kits for them an no one else. But most rc stuff is all made in a same few factorys regardless of brand.
"Experienced user"
BASHdaSLASH - 12.14.12, 5:08 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Wow only $100, not bad
Losi 8ight E 2.0, Losi SCTE, TLR XXX-SCT, Losi XXX-CR, Custom 1/8th Buggy etc....

Team Bash-O-Rama RC

LHS+Track= Larry's Performance RCs
"For her pleasure user"
kingkong559 - 12.14.12, 9:36 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
Only 2 capacitors (that I can see)? Com' on man... at least 5 capacitors for that huge thing. Besides the capacitors, I dig this esc. Looks good; hopefully it will perform just as good.
Automotive/Motorcycle enthusiast
49ERS
Gone fishing on the weekend. Don't bother me.

Opinions are like @holes, everyone has one.
"Because Racecar"
thestug - 12.16.12, 7:49 pm Post #14: | Reply With Quote
I really dig this. I hope it works well. If it does I will certainly get one.
Some say that he urinates 98 octane gasoline and that he sees everything in binary...

No one likes saggy voltage. No one.
"Experienced user"
Fat Gasser - 12.16.12, 10:21 pm Post #15: | Reply With Quote
Wow, cheap 1/5th car ESCs and motors... my HPI Baja is just begging to come out of retirement for a brushless conversion.
"Experienced crasher."
Fox - 12.17.12, 3:25 am Post #16: | Reply With Quote
I'm excited about people putting this in 1/8th scale kits.
Mini Revo, Yokomo MR4TC SD, Rustler, TT-01D (brushed) and E-Revo
"Because Racecar"
thestug - 12.17.12, 9:56 am Post #17: | Reply With Quote
Fox said
I'm excited about people putting this in 1/8th scale kits.
I can't really think of any reason why you would need to. There are ESCs that are more than capable of a crazy amount of power for a 1/8 scale.
Some say that he urinates 98 octane gasoline and that he sees everything in binary...

No one likes saggy voltage. No one.
"Paddle Tire"
Pyro - 12.17.12, 10:10 am Post #18: | Reply With Quote
Heh, I thought long and hard for a way to justify it... But my truggy is uncontrollable on 6s with just a castle 1515. One of the HobbyKing 5th scale motor/esc in 8th scale would be a complete waste of potential, with the only possible exception being road car speed runs.
Losi 8ight-TE 2.0, OFNA Hyper Sprint E-conversion, Losi e-LST XXL, Losi 8ight-E 2.0, Team Durango DESC210, Quanum Vandal
"きりと"
hazardouschurch - 12.17.12, 5:31 pm Post #19: | Reply With Quote
electric skate board......
CARNAGE
"New user"
ericmaxman - 12.17.12, 5:32 pm Post #20: | Reply With Quote
electric brushless powered wheelchair...?
* Nothing to see *