Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Fat Gasser - 12.21.12, 10:07 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
May not be the exact same thing. Got to keep in mind that sometimes these companies may use the overall same PCB design, but they made load it with better or inferior components. (FETs, caps, resistors, etc.) and price may be reflected as such. So physically they may look the same but the real way to find out is open up both.
"King/Island of Unwanted Toys"
mentolio - 12.24.12, 2:47 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
I have a TrackStar 100amp, sensored ESC. It's my first brushless unit, and so far works great! I think it was about 60 bucks, plus a seven dollar program card. I may have to check out the 60 amp next...
Evader...clap-clap...Evader...clap-clap
"Experienced user"
henry64 - 12.25.12, 4:57 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
Only thing I don't like is that the BEC voltage is only 5.0 volt. Some digital servos don't run well on lower voltage BECs.