Well I figured I'd start to put some things together. Make sure everything was going to fit, and end up going to plan. Everything was going smooth.
I got to the above stage and went to put the RPM gear case on. Well it turns out there is no hole for the front screw in the RPM toe block as the stock gear box has no hole as they are molded into the gearbox them self. So I bolted the bottom LCG plate in place off set to locate where the holes needed to be in the chassis plate.
This was a quick and dirty way to make sure the holes where in the right spot.
Quick picture of the drilled holes.
Gear box mounted in finally
Bottom view of everything together
Side view of everything together.