Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 1.07.13, 11:16 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Available in Red or Blue:
http://www.racers-edge.com/category_s/162.htm

Some parts are also compatible with OFNA's TS2 rebrand of the RE-Pro2.

RacersEdge said
The Racers Edge Traverse Ready To Run Offroad Truck combines good looks and great performance at an entry-level price. With the included electronics and radio package you cannot find a better deal. The Wizard Lipo Capable Electronic Speed Controller paired with the 3600kv finned can motor set the Traverse in action in a quick way, with high speeds right out of the box. The GLG20 Transmitter and GL1x receiver package offer the latest in interference free 2.4Ghz operation, so you never have to worry who else might be running another RC car in your area. Mega-Flex plastic components throughout the design offers the best mix of durability and performance. With a completely tunable suspension package, full ball bearings, adjustable turnbuckles and Constant Speed drive shaft assemblies you won’t be left in the dust by your competitors. Ready to race in the backyard or at the track! Available in two body styles, red & blue.

The Racers Edge Ready-to-Run 2wd Traverse Offroad Truck
  • SGS6 Metal Gear Servo - Speed and Torque With Durability in Mind
  • Metal Gear Fluid Filled Differential - Capable of Handling the Rigors of Brushless and Lipo Power Plus the Advantage of Tuning with Different Viscosity Diff Fluid to Suit Driving Conditions
  • Brushless Wizard ESC –7 Cell Nimh/2 Cell Lipo Capable with Lipo Cutoff –Easy Programming with Forward & Reverse. 3600kv Rated Brushless Motor with Finned Can Design for Cool Operation. Deans Ultra Plug Hardwired – PLUS- Standard Plug Adapter – The Ability to run Deans Wired or Standard “Tamiya” Wired Battery packs right out of the box.

• Water Proof Electronics System - Receiver Chassis Box Protecting Vital Electronics from the Elements
  • Upgraded Front End Geometry - Revised Front Chassis Top and Bottom Plate for Improved Durability Across all Racers Edge 2wd Platforms
http://www.racers-edge.com/v/vspfile...rx-box-t&b.jpg
  • Mega-Flex Plastic Components Throughout for the Best Mix of Durability & Performance.
  • Completely Tunable Suspension System with Oil Filled Rebuildable Shocks & Polished Steel Adjustable Turnbuckles.

• Constant Speed Drive Shaft Assemblies for Smooth Power Delivery. Red Anodized Aluminum Motor Plate, Front Brace & Servo Saver Set for Optimum Performance
  • GLG20 2.4GHz Transmitter with 3 Channel Receiver
  • Full Ball Bearings
Instruction Manual PDF
Exploded View

Features
  • · The Racers Edge Ready-to-Run 2wd Traverse Offroad Truck

· GLG20 2.4GHz Transmitter with 3 Channel Receiver

· Brushless Wizard ESC –7 Cell Nimh/2 Cell Lipo Capable with Lipo Cutoff –Easy Programming with Forward & Reverse.

· 3600kv Rated Brushless Motor with Finned Can Design for Cool Operation

· Two Pre-painted Lexan Body Styles Available

· Mega-Flex Plastic Components Throughout for the Best Mix of Durability & Fun-Ability.

· Completely Tunable Suspension System with Oil Filled Rebuildable Shocks

· Red Anodized Aluminum Motor Plate, Front Brace & Servo Saver Set for Optimum Performance

· Polished Steel Adjustable Turnbuckles

· Full Ball Bearings

· Deans Ultra Plug Hardwired – PLUS- Standard Plug Adapter – The Ability to run Deans Wired or Standard “Tamiya” Wired Battery packs right out of the box

Club Racer: SCT + eBuggy + GT8e + GT18e + USGT + VTA + M12
Basher:
Monster Trucks + Crawlers + Drifters + Motorcycles

(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 1.07.13, 12:21 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Also known as the Team C TC02T, design & OEM wise at least (but with most likely softer plastics).
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
TurboShadow - 1.07.13, 12:30 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
$199 RTR lipo ready and brushless? Looks like a steal! Anyone have any experience with the electronics this uses or the truck under a different name? ST's make good bashers, and this looks like alot of bang for your buck.
"CHEEZY DOO DOOP"
nitrogo25 - 1.07.13, 12:44 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
isnt magna flex used in the duratrax cars?
Confucious Say
Killing two birds with one stone often ends with hate mail from the humane society.

Evader ext2 brushless and HPI Blitz with dtx element.
"Experienced user"
pinoyboy22 - 1.07.13, 12:46 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
Oops didn't see Jang's post.
(Last edited by pinoyboy22 : 1.07.13 at 1:09 pm)
HPI Baja 5B SS/HPI WR8 Ken Block Rally/HPI Sprint 2 Flux/Kyosho Sandmaster/Tamiya TXT-1/Ofna DM1 Spec E/Caster Racing F8T truggy/Losi 8ight TE 2.0/Radiopost TS-401/Futaba 3PKS Fasst
"Vacationing user"
Byodood - 1.07.13, 12:49 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Thats a lot of car for 200 bucks, hell. I might pick me up one.
"CHEEZY DOO DOOP"
nitrogo25 - 1.07.13, 12:50 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
the compount of plastics they used because in my ext2's manual it said it uses magnaflex
Confucious Say
Killing two birds with one stone often ends with hate mail from the humane society.

Evader ext2 brushless and HPI Blitz with dtx element.
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 1.07.13, 12:55 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
Says Megaflex in the OP, sure hope its not the same plastic as Duratrax, that would be very bad if it were
Basher:

(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 1.07.13, 12:56 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
I believe that's just a made-up name, like Nutrium or Hydroplex.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 1.07.13, 12:57 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
Unobtaniaplex
Basher: