Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
STEEL-CITY-CRWL - 1.07.13, 1:04 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
so if this is a team c design with basher grade parts, isn't that a good thing? the price tag is decent, and i have a feeling that this motor will give this more scoot than in the RE short course truck.
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 1.07.13, 1:07 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Could be a very good thing.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
T&K R/C RaceWay - 1.07.13, 3:49 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
Some parts like the castor blocks look almost the same as Kyosho Ultima SC, along with some areas around the bulkhead. Over all looks nice with all the features though. Can't wait to see a review on it.
"Shake n' Bake"
indy34096 - 1.07.13, 3:50 pm Post #14: | Reply With Quote
I don't like the body, too "cute" looking, like what the prius is going for in my eyes.
Associated B4.1 FT, Associated RC10 Classic, ProBoat Impulse 26
He passed me, so I rammed him. -- Rocket Rex Staten
MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Larry's Performance R/C's Frequent
"Experienced user"
STEEL-CITY-CRWL - 1.07.13, 3:50 pm Post #15: | Reply With Quote
theJANG said
Could be a very good thing.
i thought so. i'd really like ST to make a comeback, and something like this could be the ticket. i also like that it uses hexes on all of the corners. that will make putting AT tires on it for bashing a bit easier. am thinking one of these with M2K's on it for a fun basher!
"You're right, I'm wrong."
Tittzo - 1.07.13, 6:05 pm Post #16: | Reply With Quote
Didn't they release a buggy around the same price, specs as well?

Edit: it's called the Switchback. Looks pretty promising for $189 RTR.
(Last edited by Tittzo : 1.07.13 at 6:08 pm) Reason: Look before you post
"Experienced user"
Kremzeek - 1.07.13, 7:14 pm Post #17: | Reply With Quote
They've had these on their website for the last few weeks. I even saw the Traverse the last time I was at my lhs.
(Last edited by Kremzeek : 1.08.13 at 5:15 am)
"Experienced user"
mjbtaco - 1.07.13, 9:47 pm Post #18: | Reply With Quote
I hate that body lol same on that came on my team c kit. As far as I have seen across the board team c, racers edge, and ofna all us the same plastics and the same variation of part numbers racers edge might add an re and ofna might add an of to it.

I was able to fit the proline body for the t4.1 (with a bit of trimming) with the stock body mounts.

Some people use the t4.1 front body mounts but I like how low it sits .

This is a very good truck (I really recommend it for racing)
Team C Racing USA
Follow us on Facebook!
"Experienced user"
FireFrenzy - 1.07.13, 11:59 pm Post #19: | Reply With Quote
like the body shape...
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 1.08.13, 4:20 am Post #20: | Reply With Quote
mjbtaco said
I was able to fit the proline body for the t4.1 (with a bit of trimming) with the stock body mounts.

Some people use the t4.1 front body mounts but I like how low it sits .

This is a very good truck (I really recommend it for racing)
^ This is exactly what I was wanting to hear... Thanks!

Have you had the chance to test drive any Losi 22T's? If so, any thoughts between the two?
Club Racer: SCT + eBuggy + GT8e + GT18e + USGT + VTA + M12
Basher:
Monster Trucks + Crawlers + Drifters + Motorcycles