Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
For information about the recent site outage & extended downtime please see The Site Outage Thread and focus all related discussion on that thread alone.
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Heeelmooi - 1.08.13, 7:50 am Post #21: | Reply With Quote
Yeah I really like the look of the body too
Mad Force Kruiser VE - Bear Hawk - Wild Willy 2 - - (S)MT4 G3 - Losi 8ight-T 2.0 - Vorza - HK Monster Beatle (GF) - RC8e - Shoterned D8T, SCX10 Honcho. Sold: TT E-mta - MERV - Trailblazer 1/8 MT
"Experienced user"
mjbtaco - 1.08.13, 11:19 am Post #22: | Reply With Quote
BillDeLong said
^ This is exactly what I was wanting to hear... Thanks!

Have you had the chance to test drive any Losi 22T's? If so, any thoughts between the two?
No problem! I haven't run the 22T but plenty of people at my track do as well as a couple of my friends. One of them actually switched from the TLR 22 cars to Team C and he said he prefers them over TLR. He says they are much easier to drive and much lighter. He has driven my TC02T in a few races and ran circles around T4.1's and TLR 22T's.
Team C Racing USA
Follow us on Facebook!
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 1.08.13, 12:09 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
Yeah I used to race a T4 for a short period, that car didn't work for me at all, granted it was early in my racing days before I understood setups better. The previous owner (racer) had the T4 (which I bought used) super twitchy and my more stable Evader was turning faster laps for me. To be fair I should attribute most of the performance gains from the superior sensorless Tacon 3650-3200kV + HobbyWing 60A ESC which blow away the stock Reedy 3300kV motor. Regardless, I probably won't buy any more Associated cars for offroad and I seriously doubt I will ever touch Duratrax again.

I have high hopes for the Traverse, it really looks like the best option out there for me at present.
(Last edited by BillDeLong : 1.08.13 at 12:11 pm)
Club Racer: SCT + eBuggy + GT8e + GT18e + USGT + VTA + M12
Basher:
Monster Trucks + Crawlers + Drifters + Motorcycles

"Experienced user"
mjbtaco - 1.08.13, 1:15 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
I'm currently working on set ups for the car and already have a good starting point so if anyone picks up the car I'll post set ups and tips in a thread.
Team C Racing USA
Follow us on Facebook!
"Da mitten state!!"
discgolferlee - 1.09.13, 9:37 am Post #25: | Reply With Quote
Byodood said
Thats a lot of car for 200 bucks, hell. I might pick me up one.
just pick up spare lower front plates as they break a lot. the main reason I am not running Team c anymore
brushlesshobbies.com
"Experienced user"
mjbtaco - 1.09.13, 4:54 pm Post #26: | Reply With Quote
discgolferlee said
just pick up spare lower front plates as they break a lot. the main reason I am not running Team c anymore
That issue was fixed a long time ago. They made a new plate that connects to the upper plate. I have yet to break one in 4 months and I race 2 times a week with 3 different Team C Cars.
Team C Racing USA
Follow us on Facebook!
"Experienced user"
SBLITZER - 1.10.13, 12:22 am Post #27: | Reply With Quote
this does look like a good deal. Im gonna try to talk my friend into getting one. I have no friends that are into r/c. One of them just got a heli for xmas and now he is hooked. I want him to get a truck next so we can bash
"Experienced user"
SBLITZER - 1.24.13, 12:23 am Post #28: | Reply With Quote
so, did anyone get one yet? any reviews?
"Got Brushless?"
rtmpgt - 1.24.13, 8:17 am Post #29: | Reply With Quote
Read the OP. :P
/// PGT RC //// Life.in.radio.control. //// yt: perthgraphtech - ig/fb: pgtrc///

Kits: Tamiya DB01RR, Tamiya TRF201, Tamiya TA05VDF, Tamiya CR01, Micro Losi Rally

w w w . p g t f i l m s . n e t
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 1.24.13, 8:28 am Post #30: | Reply With Quote
SBLITZER said
so, did anyone get one yet? any reviews?
Here is the SCT version reviewed:
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=142202
Club Racer: SCT + eBuggy + GT8e + GT18e + USGT + VTA + M12
Basher:
Monster Trucks + Crawlers + Drifters + Motorcycles