Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 10.06.03, 6:20 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
FRONT BUGGY SPRINGS
Losi Part #
A-5128 2" Spring 2.5 Rate (Red)
A-5129 2" Spring 2.9 Rate (Orange)
A-5130 2" Spring 3.2 Rate (Silver)
A-5132 2" Spring 3.5 Rate (Green)
A-5134 2" Spring 3.8 Rate (Blue)
A-5135 2" Spring 4.1 Rate (Black)

REAR BUGGY & TRUCK (front and rear) SPRINGS
Losi Part #
A-5144 2.75" Spring 1.4 Rate (Gold)
A-5146 2.75" Spring 1.6 Rate (Gray)
A-5147 2.75" Spring 1.8 Rate (White)
A-5148 2.75" Spring 2.0 Rate (Yellow)
A-5150 2.5" Spring 2.3 Rate (Pink)
A-5152 2.5" Spring 2.6 Rate (Red)
A-5154 2.5" Spring 2.9 Rate (Orange)
A-5156 2.5" Spring 3.4 Rate (Silver)
A-5158 2.5" Spring 3.7 Rate (Green)
A-5160 2.5" Spring 4.1 Rate (Blue)
(Last edited by theJANG : 3.25.10 at 7:10 pm)
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 3.25.10, 7:12 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Updated with the Gold springs I'd never seen before.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
demonseeddad - 4.08.10, 10:04 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Yo jang.
So what would the stock rate on the big bore springs be? The stock ones?..
I see they have a red mark on the spring but I'm not sure if that matches up with other color codes. Haha thanks for the help..
AX10 crawler
Slash 4X4 R. esting I. n P. eices
Hpi SPRINT 2 sport .
Heli's: Eflight BLADE CX , Heli-Max NOVUS CP
"Experienced user"
prolineracing45 - 7.13.10, 12:44 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
demonseeddad said
Yo jang.
So what would the stock rate on the big bore springs be? The stock ones?..
I see they have a red mark on the spring but I'm not sure if that matches up with other color codes. Haha thanks for the help..
the stock big bore and stock ultras are the same but they are not linear spring meaning they have two rates per spring

jang has a vid about it
lipo+brushless+slash=vroom
"Shake n' Bake"
indy34096 - 2.18.11, 6:07 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
prolineracing45 said

jang has a vid about it
whats the video called?
Associated B4.1 FT, Associated RC10 Classic, ProBoat Impulse 26
He passed me, so I rammed him. -- Rocket Rex Staten
MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Larry's Performance R/C's Frequent
"Experienced user"
Xhavier - 2.22.11, 5:12 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/UltimateRCnet...14/aQykao20ifw
http://www.youtube.com/UltimateRCnet.../1/Z16X-lKOMhw
http://www.youtube.com/UltimateRCnet.../0/hADB-TR9k-0
http://www.youtube.com/UltimateRCnet.../2/3c53sW_ks0k
http://www.youtube.com/UltimateRCnet.../3/ADKSMWvvVas

I believe these are the ones that Prolineracing45 was referring to...and if not...they are the "Suspension 101" Vids Jang has posted up on his channel. A good place to start none the less.
"Experienced user"
Xhavier - 2.22.11, 5:13 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
I just searched for "Suspension 101" on Jang's YouTube channel. There are 5 of them up there.
"Experienced user"
Wilkersfam - 2.22.11, 6:13 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
New Stampede 4x4 owner, inspired to do more than stock with truck from project Shapeshifter.

Went to LHS Hobbytown USA today and they had Losi springs on clearance for $2 a pair.

Used smart phone to find this thread to confirm correct part numbers for 10th scale and picked up 7 pairs for just under $15 including tax. Gave me faith good deals can be had at LHS. Thanks Jang!
"Experienced user"
ITS ME DAVID - 7.25.11, 12:42 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
Which springs should I buy for a slash 4x4 on hard compact clay track I have stock shocks ultras I think ?
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 7.25.11, 1:13 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128848