Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"I don't even know..."
electricrc68 - 3.09.13, 7:14 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hey guys. So my brother got me a circuit for my bday and its the updated version. I would like to know, does it have a LVC built into the ESC? Can't find anything in the manual unless I skipped over it...
Cars: Axial SCX10, Losi Desert Buggy XL, Traxxas Bandit, Tamiya TT-01E
Planes: Parkzone Ember 2
"Experienced user"
Ol'schoolDee29 - 3.10.13, 5:24 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
It does not have a voltage monitor, in my own experience if you run an external low voltage alarm and a use a sport pack- lipo you'll be alright. If you decide to run Nimh try the 7 cell 8.4v preferably of a known readily available brand and it will give you a nice increase in overall power, speed, and run time!