I think these are the instructions for your ESC, based on the info in your first post.
Also, verify that your ESC is plugged into channel 2 and that +,-, and signal wires are connected to the correct pins on the receiver, as two250 said.
Before you begin this step, your speed control should be plugged into
the receiver and your transmitter should have already been adjusted.
Before you connect the main battery pack to the speed control, make
sure that the ESC switch is turned off. Connect the battery pack to the
speed control and turn on the transmitter. Make sure the throttle
trigger is in the Neutral position before turning on the ESC.
1) With the transmitter throttle trigger in neutral, turn on the ESC. The
green LED will light up for about 1 second.
2) Pull the throttle trigger to full forward, the red LED will light up to
indicate the full forward is now being operated.
3) Push the throttle trigger to full reverse, the green and red LED will
light up to indicate full reverse is now being operated.
4) The ESC will hold this setting until it is reset.
5) Repeat this procedure if any or all steps fail to operate as expected.
(Note: The motor does not function during the set-up process.)
Note: If the throttle is set to full forward on the transmitter and you get
reverse operation instead of forward operation,