Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Mrfishingbig - 8.09.13, 8:39 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
I want to bash with more power but the lipo I got doesn't fit so what 2s lipo do you use.
"Experienced user"
redneckguy - 8.09.13, 9:07 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
what lipo did you get? usually high mah batteries tend to be a little bigger..
| NASCAR | iRacing |

Join iRacing
"Experienced user"
Mrfishingbig - 8.09.13, 10:28 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
It was a 5000mah soft case turnigy battery
"Experienced user"
Trouble Maker - 8.09.13, 2:30 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
Mrfishingbig said
It was a 5000mah soft case turnigy battery
DONT USE SOFT SHELL IN LAND VEHICLES! if a rock gets stuck in your battery compartment it can puncture your cells! the Venom 4100mAh 25C 40C burst is really good and really cheap, I had enough left over money to by an Onyx 235 charger!
REDIRECTING...
"Experienced user"
Mrfishingbig - 8.09.13, 5:22 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
But will it fit in the raider
"Experienced user"
bjb - 8.10.13, 7:10 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Mrfishingbig said
I want to bash with more power but the lipo I got doesn't fit so what 2s lipo do you use.
I got some 5000mah lipos from Value Hobby that work well. They are slightly thick for the battery box, but they still fit. Arrma says a battery 25mm thick will fit, but that seems to be pushing it as far as I am concerned. The ones I got from Value Hobby are 23mm thick and are pretty tight. I got this one, but the majority of the 2s lipo packs they sell are 23mm or thinner.
"Experienced user"
bjb - 8.10.13, 7:13 am Post #7: | Reply With Quote
One other thing to add about lipos on the Arrma buggies. I soldered bullet connectors on to the ESC, and I plug the bullets directly into my battery. I don't use the battery lead that came with the battery. I think it works better than using a plug like a Deans, because the wires take up less space in the already really confined area.
"Experienced user"
adubs117 - 8.10.13, 7:20 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
Mrfishingbig said
My brother has an arrma fury and uses the Duratrax Onyx 2S 7.4V 5000mAh 35C Hard Case Deans. You can find it on tower hobbies and the dimensions of the lipo are posted in case you want to search for a cheaper battery.
"Experienced user"
Mrfishingbig - 8.11.13, 5:57 am Post #9: | Reply With Quote
OK thanks
"Experienced user"
Trouble Maker - 8.22.13, 1:40 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
Mrfishingbig said
But will it fit in the raider
yes
REDIRECTING...