Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
RedcatRacing - 4.26.14, 8:50 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Our final samples are shipping Monday so we can do final testing of Terremoto-10.

Shock color and aluminum color will change for production along with painted body.

Darin

http://imgur.com/S3V1ge5

http://imgur.com/Jkckn7k
(Last edited by RedcatRacing : 4.26.14 at 8:54 am)
"Food for thought!"
thefoodman52 - 4.26.14, 9:14 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Can you leave an option for an un-painted body, that includes window masks and basic decals?
"Experienced user"
Utrak - 4.26.14, 9:29 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
17mm hexes? Win!
"Keep Calm, It's a Rustler"
palafox - 4.26.14, 9:55 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
Cool. Looks like it shares the same upper mounts (including bumper and body posts) as 1/8. Not sure about the springs, not a lot of compression with so many coils.
Purveyor of the world's finest RC? Yes I drive a Traxxas
(URC Founder)
"Dory, Hunky"
theJANG - 4.26.14, 11:51 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
Thread split since this is a different vehicle.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by the rest of the URC community. Most questions asked of me directly can be answered sooner & better by the URC community.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can only respond to important urgent, business-related, or security-related private messages. I cannot give personal diagnostic or product advice via PM. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Experienced user"
BloodRedSlash - 4.26.14, 12:08 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
I like the looks of that. Very interesting layout. Please please please use a common gear pitch on this truck like 32p.

That's one of my biggest peeves on the 1/8 version. Bought one for a friend of mine for a gift and he can't even change the pinion. Heck he couldn't even get the pinion off...
My Junk: Slash 2wd STRC LCG, TT eMTA All RPM'd up, SC8.2e w/MM2, CEN Colossus w/Toro 150a ESC
Wife's Junk: Slash 2wd Jato MT, TT EB4-G3, Helion Criterion, Rival MT
"Why? Because I can!"
Jojobeans - 4.26.14, 12:33 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
Love it!
"After the third flip, I lost control"
Don Roberts
"Inexperienced User"
stevenator128 - 4.26.14, 1:05 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
Ooh la la.
You can always count on me to never give you less than more.
"Experienced user"
masspede - 4.26.14, 1:28 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
whats the price gonna be. looks sweet
"Beat It Like It Owes You Money"
jumpit - 4.26.14, 3:47 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
BloodRedSlash said
I like the looks of that. Very interesting layout. Please please please use a common gear pitch on this truck like 32p.

That's one of my biggest peeves on the 1/8 version. Bought one for a friend of mine for a gift and he can't even change the pinion. Heck he couldn't even get the pinion off...
He already stated they are using mod 1 in another thread
Jump_it
Check out my youtube channel jammer2150
T.T MT4-G3 Fanboy Biased