Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
Ed Dippel - 7.13.04, 7:46 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
I am trying to fix a car engine for a friend (I fly r/c helicopters). He has a Kyosho car with ann engine that says FC 3.5 on the crank case. He gave me a one page engine manual that says Force Models 21R/ABC division. This engine has a blue anodized round heat sink on it. I could not find any web page for Force model engines. Looking on the web, the Kyosho web site mentions Ofna engines. I don't know wich this is?

Any ideas/links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed Dippel
"Experienced user"
lordneo1 - 7.18.04, 2:51 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
it sounds like mine, FC 3.5 , which is a Ofna Force .26
blue round head.

Force .26
Ed Dippel - 7.21.04, 6:48 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Lordneo1,

Thank you for the reply. I found that the engine is an Ofna P-4 size .21 . Ofna evidently merged with or bought out Force engines. I found the "Ofna" parts numbers on thier web site. They actually list the old Force part numbers along with the "new Ofna numbers".