Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
DarrenH - 10.30.04, 4:01 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Ok for those follow my thread on how to do wheelies ... here is how to stop doing wheelies.

While building the shockies... use the other pistons...Doh!

I did not use the part #55 and I used the other pistons (by mistake ). These have a much smaller hole for the oil to pass through. This will slow the shock action down and wont collapse the rear suspension quick enough to pull a wheelie. Now I can do wheelies

Regards

Dazz
Kyosho Mad Force
Kyosho V-One SII
Smartech Speedy Tiger
"Experienced user"
madfish - 11.19.04, 6:32 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
you must have a rtr my kit never had that prob
"Experienced user"
DarrenH - 11.19.04, 7:11 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
I have the kit version, Still not doing wheelies on demand though ... I thought I had it solved but not really. It does lift easier than it used to ... but only if I am going up a slight rise and front wheels bump over something, it will then stay up as long as I keep the throttle into it.
Kyosho Mad Force
Kyosho V-One SII
Smartech Speedy Tiger
"Experienced user"
stevo56 - 12.03.04, 2:03 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
well, with my mad, to stop doing wheelies, it should start doing them first...
"Experienced user"
ProMadForce10 - 3.22.05, 11:42 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
i cant stay off the wheelie bar with the kit, i moved the radio box in the front more but it didnt do nothin
Curt
"Mad Enforcer"
tron696 - 3.22.05, 12:07 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Try moving your finger forward a little bit and see if that don't help, good luck.
"Experienced user"
BL_Force - 3.22.05, 12:34 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
I need to find a way to stop the endless wheelies. I think a 2" extended chassis is in order.
"Experienced user"
sneff - 3.23.05, 12:26 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
The extended chassis is absolutlely the best way not to wheelie because your moving the pivot point way back and the weight doesnt transfer as easy
"Experienced user"
shaunsmaxxx - 3.28.05, 6:15 am Post #9: | Reply With Quote
Well from my experience it doesn't matter if you extend it or make it 2 whl dr. Both of mine are wheelie machines. I run the gs.21 in 1 and the other an s.25. The s.25 truck is extended. Right now I'm fighting the diff gear battle so I've been running my stocker in 2 whl. and it still pops up and over if I hit it to hard.

Shaun
Hit it hard and watch for parts!