Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
Closed Thread
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 7.08.08, 11:18 pm Post #1: |
Went in to the dealer to get a used one (had already test driven a new one last month), but did back to back test drives and the difference in interior quality & style in addition to the difference in handling was something I just couldn't overlook. The new one looks better (arguably, I'm sure), comes with a warranty, handles better, has more power, and has way more usable space inside.

Moonroof is getting installed at the dealer next week!

Things to come over the coming years include:
  • Wheels
  • Tires (something aggressive.. going for a look like my dream sport utility coupe)
  • Rear vista window mebbe?
  • Black roof racks
  • Black-painted roof (finishing this look on the top)
  • Something to dim down the chrome on the grille
  • Custom upholstery once the original seats get worn
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	080708-nissan-murano-018.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	12124  
(Last edited by theJANG : 7.09.08 at 12:25 pm)
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by many other fellow members. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"|*Dead*|"
e owner - 7.08.08, 11:33 pm Post #2: |
dang, to bad you don't live in WA.. my dad could get you a good deal on leather (his day job)

man I so wish toyota would have went throught with that concept.. that thing looks sick!

anyway nice! what mpg does it get?
☻/ live for today, but remember yesterdays tomorrow.
/▌ people say i'm some kind of genius. cool this site has invis-a-text
/ \ my new name on here is "E" because when you add "owner" to that it gets way too long and confusing. lol
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 7.08.08, 11:47 pm Post #3: |
MPG is TBD. I'll start checking it on the 2nd tank.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by many other fellow members. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"i wreak havoc on the forums"
bow3022 - 7.09.08, 12:17 am Post #4: |
gets like 15ish for city, and about 21-24 i think for highway.(I have the 00' version)
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 7.09.08, 12:31 am Post #5: |
Was doing an indicated 27 hwy today.
"Spur Shearer"
Adidas - 7.09.08, 3:17 am Post #6: |
Excuse my confusion; I thought you bought a Porche!
D8 - B4 - Slash - Venom Creeper scaler - 18R - Tricopter - 250 Quad - FT 3D
"user"
staple - 7.09.08, 3:46 am Post #7: |
Practical? Maybe.

Ugly? Yup!
Dont believe everything you read. Do your own research. Think.......before you post.

Stop destroying the planet! It's where I keep all my RC stuff!!!

I'd go without before I'd go to walmart.
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 7.09.08, 12:24 pm Post #8: |
adidas22206 said
Excuse my confusion; I thought you bought a Porche!
Your confusion is excused but expected. Yes I did buy a Porsche. How many times do we have to go through this.
"Experienced user"
Fiero_Man_121 - 7.09.08, 12:41 pm Post #9: |
staple said
Practical? Maybe.

Ugly? Yup!
not a great name either
Florida Oval Racer | Vintage traxxas collector | Mad Scientist
"There are 3 types of people..."
M3mph1s - 7.09.08, 2:45 pm Post #10: |
I never really liked them, but I'd never seen one in silver. All the ones around here are that bright orange that comes on the 350Zs and look terrible.
He bought a Porshe for his "fun" car, and this is his "practical" car. Correct me if I'm wrong?
"You been drinking?" "It's kinda obvious isn't it officer?"
"How much education have you got?" "I got TWENTY years of education. I graduated the TENTH grade twice"

I swear to drunk I'm not God occifer...
Closed Thread