Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
panaba - 3.06.09, 8:08 am Post #11: | Reply With Quote
i love the decals you made can you print out anything . can i buy one from you,that is kick asssssss idea, you should patten it,and sell the idea to traxxas...can you say chaaaaa chinggggg..$$$$$$$$
"Experienced user"
baja419 - 3.06.09, 11:34 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
just got some good for the ride today!
"Experienced user"
Rustler1 - 3.08.09, 8:50 am Post #13: | Reply With Quote
Here are some pics of my backslash.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Backslash 1.jpg
Views:	683
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	14775  Click image for larger version

Name:	Backslash 2.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	14776  Click image for larger version

Name:	Backslash 3.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	14777  Click image for larger version

Name:	Backslash 4.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	14778  Click image for larger version

Name:	Backslash 5.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	14779  Click image for larger version

Name:	Backslash 6.jpg
Views:	783
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	14780  
"Experienced user"
slipstream73 - 3.10.09, 1:30 pm Post #14: | Reply With Quote
Hey everybody! I finally broke down and picked up the SLASH at my shop today.In a word...FUN!! I have been running r/c's for 20 years and this truck has actually brought back the PASSION!! What a great Truck!

I can see myself painting a body up in the near future, can we say CANVAS?! I paint on the side and have to date only painted ONE Proline Hardcore body, What's up w/ that?

I have a couple hundred paintjobs under my belt by now, somy question is How come I haven't painted more of the AWESOME truck bodies?

Hit me up on Myspace and check out some of my pics! ~peace~
"Die Potato"
♥traxxas♥freak♥ - 3.11.09, 3:54 am Post #15: | Reply With Quote
that body looks sweet!! and could you give me a price range for a body?
(Last edited by ♥traxxas♥freak♥ : 3.11.09 at 3:59 am)
"Experienced user"
slipstream73 - 3.11.09, 3:47 pm Post #16: | Reply With Quote
Well hey! I usually charge between $50-whatever not including the cost of body and any shipping/handling fees. $50 Will get you what I refer to as a Single mask/layer up to 6 colors. For example Flames w/ a "drop" shadow and main body color and the Flames themselves being up to a four color fade from the tips to the front of body. I almost always tie in a window trim color that reflects one of the other body colors. Any multiple layering and what have you are usually priced based on what I think it will take me time wise, and/or difficulty of said design. I invite you to check out my myspace pics and if you see ANY paint scheme on there you really like and want me to do for you, just let me know what one and I can shoot you back a quote for it. You can find them at www.myspace.com/slipstreamgraphics

Thank you.
~peace~ed
"Die Potato"
♥traxxas♥freak♥ - 3.11.09, 6:32 pm Post #17: | Reply With Quote
ok cool i don't have any money right now but i will defenetly keep you in mind for painting my next body thanks a lot for the info.
"New user"
scrapen - 3.12.09, 10:11 am Post #18: | Reply With Quote

"Experienced user"
baja419 - 3.12.09, 12:47 pm Post #19: | Reply With Quote
where u get the redbull body? Or is it a custom paint job?
TRAXXAS SLASH rpm a-arms front and rear sidewinder 4600 TRX spindles TRX steering knuckles proline bead locks hitech steering servo proline switch tires
"Experienced user"
bryan354 - 3.14.09, 7:50 am Post #20: | Reply With Quote